• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
june
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D I can't wait to read it! If you need help with the language or anything just let me know, I'd be happy to proofread it for you. You can email me the rough copy before you post it so I can help you correct any mistakes. :)
    ;D By all means do! Just print it out and plaster it on your wall. That's what I did, well...after a quick trip to Staples to get it all high def...ish.

AWWW! I HATE MAKING THOSE KIND OF CHOICES! CUS I WUV 'EM BOTH. But if it was me...I would just have to somehow choose both. TAKE BOTH PAGES! XD YAH!
    ;D Yaoi fangirl. Well, not the first time I've been friends with the Yaoipeps. :p Doesn't bother me, if my non-romantic obsessedness doesn't bother you.

And epic. Just epic. :p I have a poster on my wall that has Demyx, Axel, Roxas, and Xigbar. It makes me happeh. :B
    ;D Hot? How...punny of you. :p But meh. Different strokes I suppose, I just see them as nothing more than brothers. Axel is just overly protective. ;) Just like good ol' Xiggy.

And oh? AWESOMESAUCE. I wish I could decorate my walls with cutout posters. :D
    The Akuroku HATE-club methinks. ;) The only reason I would ever go to the fanclub was just to see what madness is spreading there. No offense. :p Just like I wander to the Xion HATE-club, just to see the discussion. Really though, I don't like Akuroku and I love Xion. :)
    Lol really?? I loved Pokemon when I was a kid. But then again, I had three brothers to battle 24/7! Haha
    XD Nah. Like I said, no slash for me. And besides, Roxas and him do share that type of relationship.

<< >> Xion and/or Larxene can be the hot girl next door though. Mawhaha. The one that Xigbar always warns Roxas about.
    ;) Somewhat, I suppose. It's like another awesome Uncle on a series I loved "Avatar: The Last Airbender." :p But goodness knows I take things to another level, so daddy Xiggy is. :p
    Where do you want to go in Asia? I havent been to South America or US before but i would love to go there for a tour if i have the chance
    I am not schooling, currently working now. i had a long day at work today and it is late night here thinking of going to sleep soon.
    Hm? Parental. I don't ship slash in any fandom I've ever been in, and I never will. So when I say "Xigxas" I mean it in a fatherly love. :p I even have it on my siggy in what way I support them. ;) Don't want people to get confused.

Why do you ask? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back