• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JR199913

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JR199913

News ► Dark Horse to publish Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: The Story Before Kingdom Hearts III

Ohh, that does put things into perspective, thanks. I read a few translations of the Memorial Ultimania and it's nice to get a full translation now.
  2. JR199913

News ► Dark Horse to publish Kingdom Hearts Ultimania: The Story Before Kingdom Hearts III

250 pages doesn't seem like much considering it draws content from 8 games. How big were the original Japanese Ultima?
  3. JR199913

Re:CoM looks worse on PS4 than it did on PS3!

Re: CoM looks worse on PS4 than it did on PS3! I'm sure I could find a UK version. There is a UK Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_20?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kingdom+hearts+chain+of+memories&sprefix=kingdom+hearts+chain%2Caps%2C145&crid=1X5O69HGJ9UF6 There 16...
  4. JR199913

Re:CoM looks worse on PS4 than it did on PS3!

Re: CoM looks worse on PS4 than it did on PS3! A Used version costs what? 20 bucks at my local game shop? That's not expensive. Especially compared to the 60 bucks PS4 games.
  5. JR199913

How do I download 1.5+2.5?

O, I didn't go to the Playstation Store. I was actually looking through my library. So I have to go to the Playstation Store page. That seems to be working, it's downloading now. Thank you :D
  6. JR199913

How do I download 1.5+2.5?

Alright so really stupid question. I pre-ordered 1.5+2.5 in the Playstation Store a month back and now that I'm finally done with school I have time to play. I'm in Europe so the game should have been released yesterday. So how can I play it? I should probably download it, but where is the...
  7. JR199913

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Limited Edition!

Got excited when I read Limited Edition. But I guess Limited Edition and Collector's Edition are 2 different things. Eitherway, as far as I understand from you guys this is a pre-order bonus, so if I already pre-ordered this, I now get this pin with it? Not a big fan of the pin though... the...
  8. JR199913

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Off Screen Gameplay from TGS 2016

Thanks. In general Ventus uses more Light in his fighting style. It's indeed odd though. But it's not as if the "wings" are the main factor in this command style. It's only supposed to represent wings, it's not as if Ventus flies around once he uses it. And if you would look at it for the first...
  9. JR199913

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Off Screen Gameplay from TGS 2016

As for the localisation, not all countries in Europe got that. My BBS version has the NA names. But, what is Wingblade in the German version?
  10. JR199913

PREVIEWSworld lists Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Wall Scroll for release in North America

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Wall Scroll Allegedly Releasing in North America Got excited because I thought it was the cover art poster. Now I"m a bit dissapointed... It looks nice I guess, I just never liked 3D Game Models on a poster in my room, I prefer it hand drawn. On another note, Master...
  11. JR199913

Who's gonna wait till 1/24 after KH 2.8 comes out in japan?

O, that's interesting. They didn't region lock the DS, but they did region lock the Wii and the 3DS. The PS2 was also region locked when I was little. So I was under the impression that all home consoles were region locked and that the portoble consoles started to become region locked too. But...
  12. JR199913

Holy shit. I thought they stopped doing that. That's great!
  13. JR199913

Wouldn't you need a Japanese PS4 to play Japanese games?
  14. JR199913

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Well following the logic I just gave, it would give him a whole year extra. That seems like a pretty good reason. And it's only 12 days. True, but we don't know if that is his secret thing (not that I would mind). So for now this looks like the most logical explanation to me. But yeah, if it...
Back