• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Jozi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yo we starting a new arc on the hawthorne rp. With a new villain and all. I know you havent posted in awhile, but just letting you know incase your interested again.
    Well Bone was about to attack the others but, a SWAT team arrived. Bone and Nami are currently in hiding from them. While Cody, Maya, and Nina were running away from Bone. I think you should meet up with Cody and the others, and tell them that its ok, and be nice but then a pull a gun at them and reveal yourself at the end of your post.
    Well Bone shot at him, but didnt accurately aim at him, and he left to take care of the others.
    That sounds just perfect; it sounds like a plan. Be aware that Verisophiles is only an informant, though, not an Acolyte, so Wotan doesn't have to leave the Battalion unless you want him to.
    Ah, much appreciated.
    Actually, considering your character's personal hatred of the Sages, I think that there's some potential for our characters to join forces....at least until Wotan discovers Verisophiles' true identity. It's just an idea that came to me.
    I'm afraid that there are a few issues with your post in "The Cyan Sages," Jozi: Firstly, Mephisto and Aerona are already far outside the city, far enough that no one from the city would be aware that they were there.

Secondly, none of the Acolytes know that the man they know as Verisophiles is actually the Cyan Sage Mephisto; official records written by reputable Acolytes list Mephisto as dead.

I hate to be a nuisance, or to put a damper on anything you've planned, but both of those conditions are established fact.
    Ok so.......
    The sages have come to realise that a man named verisophiles who is actually a former sage is giving the acolytes info. They therefore decide to attack the city where he and the other acolytes are while a festival is going on. They come and cause chaos in the city specifically a sage named tomie(controlled by ubi ty) kills alot of people in the city.The acolytes knowing this plan, to escape with verisophiles. But verisophiles himself creates a doppelganger so that he could sneak away on another boat. A sage named Damien (controlled by essence of elegy) creates gust of winds causing a storm. verisophiles steps out(both him and his doppelganger) and attacks the sage. He then slips away and is followed by a few sages .

The rest you can catch up on the last two pages.
    That's okay, I have a feeling we won't be using him much at the beginning, and Sora can pop up whenever. Starting Sunday I'm actually going to be in New York until the next Saturday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back