• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jovjo003

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

Did anyone notice the long sleeves extending from the elbow of Xion? Her style is alot like Aqua!
  2. J

Kingdom Hearts = Star Wars

Anyone agree? :thumbup::thumbup: Well, my point is in terms of the way they were made and the plotlines. First, Nomura made a story around the good/evil theme. After he started with KH1, COM, KH2, hes now going back with 3 sequels/prequels like Star Wars, with KHBBS, KH 358/2, CODED. But the...
  3. J

Terra MAIN VILLAIN for KH3???

Dunno if this was ever discussed before and I've never really seen it on here. But could Terra be the main villain for the next installment? KH 1 secret battle - Xemnas KH 2 secret battle - Terra Thus, you will battle Terra again in KH3 like Xemnas in KH2???
  4. J

Terra's Hair look like Xehanort's

Has anyone ever thought that Terra may NOT have a connection to Xehanort? Considering that he has supernatural powers as shown in the FM II movie, that he may have been capable of using them to look much younger and a bit like Terra. It may have occurred during their fight too. I mean, Nomura...
  5. J

2008 release for 3 games?

Has any release date been confirmed about those three games? I'm pretty sure its in 2008 but are we gonna expect all three to be released at once, or separately?:huh:
  6. J

Where's Aqua?

You never know, maybe Nomura is saving the best for last! hehe...
  7. J

14 organization member

NO!!! YOUR ALL WRONG....... THE 14TH ORG MEMBER IS::::: (LOOK FAR BELOW)!! KAIRI'S GRANDMOTHER! :laugh::laugh:
  8. J

3 Installments - PREQUELS??? No SEQUELS??

Guys, we already know that all of the new KH projects take place way back in the past, or between the first and second installments. But it seems like theres still unanswered questions, like the third symbol, the real enemy that the gang has yet to face, even what happened to Cloud or...
  9. J

Terra friend of sora and riku?

This must be the part where he choses which of the two will have the keyblade.
  10. J

KH3 - PS3

Since the three next KH games are going to be on hand held portables, are these games gonna act as one "chain of memories" game? I thought there would be a ps3 KH, but I'm sure thats gonna be way further later on. Hmmm.....
  11. J

New Video - Knight Held in Basement

Remember the scene in the preview where we see part of the armour of the knight lying on the ground of final mix 2? Its posted on Kingdom Hearts Network - News Check it out! It is one of the knights being imprisoned by one of the unknown org. xii members :thumbsup:
  12. J

New Text in Extended Ending?

Are those new text in the new secret ending or the same ones as in the original?
  13. J

New Scans - Knights Vs Two Men

Hey y'all! Kh-2.net just posted new scans from the new secret movie, showing a battle between the three knights and the two men. Looks like one of the knights is in trouble! So exciting:
  14. J

New Scans / Interview

That would be interesting. :thumbsup:
Back