• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by joshua10677

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

KH3 Worlds

I really curious about which worlds nomura would be able to put in a Kingdom Hearts 3 game. Most of the worlds have been done already or will be done in bbs. I can only think of 3 worlds that Sora would able go to that hasn't had it story completed yet. PotC 2 and/or 3, lion king 2, aladdin 3...
  2. J

When you get BBS who will you play as first?

I've always liked speed over power. I probably start with Ven. Don't know who I'll play as next though. -_-
  3. J

mission hardest to get 100% complete

Not to be mean or anything but I don't believe part of your story. I believe that if your careful, it's not going to be that hard to beat the dustflier, but with that thing having 8 or 9 bars of health and the only way to do more than 1/10th of damage is to have high critical percentage which...
  4. J

Sephiroth lowest level

On the hardest mode, I was at 61. Took too long though.
  5. J

Is the Keyblade...Intimidating?

Some of them apparently didn't learn their lesson the first time getting beaten down with the keyblade. Jafar came back and was actually destroyed the second time he fought against Sora. Ursala was defeated by the keyblade and even more humiliating, in a musical. Even Malificent was beaten...
  6. J

New RE:CoM pics!

good find. Haven't seen the second one.
Back