• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jordand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jordand

PSP2/ NGP Possible Home to BBSV2 or Future KH Titles !Update Pics!

To everyone complaining about not being able to buy these systems. Grow up. You want them; get a job and buy them. They're really not that expensive. You all have been warned well in advanced that this is coming out so save your little pennies for it. Jesus; If i hear one or person bitch about...
  2. jordand

Eurogamer Review of ReCoded [Hint: As good as Sonic before Colours]

I wish i could post 1600 times on a forums for a game i didn't like. :( I blame myself for not finding forums for a game i dislike, and spending my time putting it down.
  3. jordand

Eurogamer Review of ReCoded [Hint: As good as Sonic before Colours]

Ign - B+ Gamespot - Critic:7.2 User:8.2 nintendo power - 8 Those seem pretty good to me for Re:Coded... and let me take a look back to Days.... Ign - B Gamespot - Critic:7.7 user:8.8 Gs:8 nintendo power - 8 (sorry cant find a link) If you have your head up "eurogamers" ass that far...
  4. jordand

What if Sora and Riku get armor?

To be honest; I could see them getting armor. They are supposed to block out the darkness if I'm not mistaken. I can see them go into the final battle with armor on or something of that sorts; especially considering they will be going up against the darkest opponent yet. If it is used scarcely (...
  5. jordand

How close were Ansem and Ienzeo really?

Since ansem is smarter than anyone else. He probably figured if his nobody was destroyed than that only leaves his heartless to be destroyed in order for him to return to his original self.
  6. jordand

Does Anyone Else Dislike Using the PSP?

I agree completely. My psp analog stick is missing the top part so it's literally a little stick poking out. Makes playing for long intervals annoying. I understand you can buy replacements. I just have to get off my ass and get them lol.
  7. jordand

Saw sort of a special edition of BBS today.

They sell it at retailers like Target, Walmart, and Meijers. I think it's actually pretty ugly personally.
  8. jordand

BBS Final Mix proposition

Owning three versions of this game already. I must say I am a fan of this idea. I would say a combo pack with all the FM's for like ps3 or something would be incredible! I most likely will just attain this game with no umd on my memory stick unless it comes with some fancy bonuses.
  9. jordand

Mystery Man On Destiny Islands

Thanks to Zerox of some other forums. Don't know if this was posted or not yet. Enjoy.
  10. jordand

kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep play arts figures.

Just saw some FF Playarts figures at Toys 'R' Us today. They have carried KH ones before; anyways they were 29.99! I hope that's not what the future KH toys will cost as well! Anyways I'd rather them make KH2 Riku instead of Blindfolded. However I'd also rather them make different characters...
  11. jordand

Has any one posted scans from the artbook?

No there isn't. There's is the cover artwork and that is all. It's really is a shame because I'm sure Nomura has tons of awesome concept art. I'm hoping he's holding out until the final game to release an artbook. especially considering we haven't had one since the visual arts collection for...
  12. jordand

Has any one posted scans from the artbook?

In all honesty. It's not worth it. It's a wonderful collector's item and I am glad to own it. However; Only the art in the back is "new" and I am pretty sure it was in the ultimania if I remember correctly.
  13. jordand

Game works on CFW, but can't install?

Why would you need to use data install? All data install does is save a set amount of game data on your memory stick for loading times to be shortened; and the entire game will be on your stick already. If anything I think It is faster than owning the UMD. And no i don't believe updating will...
  14. jordand

Birth By Sleep 'Special Edition'

Can we get some more shots of the artbook just to see what we're missing over here in the U.S. of A.
  15. jordand

Australian Street Date broken by GameTraders

Congrats Zak. Damn. I am importing the CE over here in the states; just means one more day for me to have to wait patiently by the mailbox... It is extremely odd that one day prior to release they would push it back. Must have had a mess up in shipping somewhere.
Back