• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jopari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Division By Zero: Emissaries [A KH RP]

The castle rose up into the sky, it’s towers and spires and chimneys twisting around the central spire. Blue smoke rose from the chimney’s indicating the activity inside. Outside was a different story. From the outside the castle was dark and barren. The old attempts at repairing it remained...
  2. J

Fanfiction ► Knightfall {Division by Zero KH Fanfic}

There will be more. Maybe. This part is intended to be a one-shot though.
  3. J

Fanfiction ► Knightfall {Division by Zero KH Fanfic}

This is a fanfiction for my RP Division by Zero. It explains some of what happened before the RP began. This story centers on what happened to Goofy and the Disney Knights, hence the name. If you're interested we are always accepting new characters. This is a one-shot, but the characters will...
  4. J

The Republic Dawn

Sign Up & OOC The call went out across the ship as it dropped out of hyperspace. The stars slid back into place and the view screen cleared revealing the single star. This was their destination, and there were ten planets to study for the Republic. The drones were sent out first, a quick...
  5. J

Division By Zero [A KH RP] | Sign Ups & OOC

Division by Zero: Emissary {A KH RP} The RP thread is located here. From the Journal of the Keybearer: “We found their stronghold today, and it’s nothing like we expected. They have expanded far deeper than we thought. Our entire plan changes from here on in. Right now we have about 50...
  6. J

The Wings of a Storm {Discussions of Revival}

So, a long time ago, in a forum not so different from this one there was a RolePlayer who created fantastic worlds and amazing stories. Anyway, she sorta wavered and disappeared and tended to swing between here and real life. But she isn't the main character of this wonderful story. One of her...
  7. J

The Republic Dawn {Star Wars Old Republic / Sign-Ups & OOC}

The Republic Dawn The Great Sith War has ended for the most part, and the Jedi Order is attempting to clean up the last pockets of fighting. The Great Hunt is in full swing, and the Jedi are on their way to eliminating the last of the Sith forces. Meanwhile, the Republic has once again begun...
  8. J

Star Wars RP?

Anyone interested in a Star Wars themed RP? I have a few ideas involving the formation of the Old Republic, or the first Jedi Schism and such. I just need to flesh them out. So, anyway, interested?
  9. J

Got Lost

Hey, it' been a long while, again. I dunno if anyone still remembers me, but I guess it's worth a shot. I seem to do this a lot. I got pulled away from the site by school and travel and stuff. But it's summer again and I am so bored with wandering through the internet. So, Jopari is here again...
  10. J

Help/Support ► Make the awkwardness go away

Well, think about whether you want this girl as a friend, or as something more. After you do that you can start the conversation in a few ways. The simplest would be to ask to talk to her alone for a moment. You could talk to her through an instant messenger if you're afraid of face to face...
  11. J

Help/Support ► Make the awkwardness go away

Dances aren't that bad. The music sucks though because your school is prolly too cheap to hire a live band and got a DJ who can't set up a speaker set without it being uber-loud. Oh, and you'll be forced to listen to a fake brand of music for most the night. But on with your problem. The...
  12. J

Fanfiction ► The Amor Letum Series

Once again a stunning piece of writing. I like them long despite the fact that it hurts my eyes to read them on the computer so this seemed a little small compared to the last one. I think the two pieces work better as separate chapters though, it makes it seem more lucid. I cannot wait till...
  13. J

Looking To Learn

I'd like to have a battle where I actually learn something instead of mindless posturing as most of my battles have been. So, this is an open challenge with some restrictions. I don't want Rikken, Wozza, WN, or anyone else who hasn't been here for as long as me. I'm not being an elitist, I just...
  14. J

Fanfiction ► The Amor Letum Series

I'm very impressed by this. The writing is engaging and draws me in. A longer chapter wouldn't have bothered me at all. I'd be glad to sit down and read this. I'm not able to critique the grammar because it was flawless as far as I could tell. The writing wasn't boring and was descriptive...
  15. J

Fanfiction ► K.H. In the Stars

Since this is on the first page I'll throw in my critique of it. You've caught my interest. It has a good style and tone to it, but the battle scene is bland and lacks emotion. It captures the speed of battle but not the emotions of battle. Just work on that and a few of your descriptions and...
Back