• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Johnny Stooge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Johnny Stooge

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Yo. How is there not a thread for this game on the front page? Is anyone playing this shit? It's so damn good. I got up to level 20 last night and finally journeyed to the Skellige Isles. I got my Enhanced Cat gear and the first set of the Bear gear. Gonna level up to 22 tonight, hopefully, and...
  2. Johnny Stooge

Film ► Fantastic Four

I searched and searched but I couldn't find a thread. IDK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BVs-KCSiA It looks awwright. Teller kind of does look like Reed.
  3. Johnny Stooge

Help/Support ► When is a hug more than a hug?

wow. lol. hugging is hugging. it ain't no big thang. if something as simple and platonic as a hug can make you jealous then you've got some self-work to get to.
  4. Johnny Stooge

TV ► Rick and Morty

Is anyone watching this? I love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekP0LQEsUh0
  5. Johnny Stooge

Adam Sessler Plays Kingdom Hearts

"this is david s. goyer level of writing". burn.
  6. Johnny Stooge

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

I honestly have to agree with you. These guides have nothing on the previous ones. From design and layout to helpfulness. This book is absolutely shit. I'd send it back to Amazon if I could but I think it's too late. Not only is just a bad book, but it's also incorrect. I've been trying to...
  7. Johnny Stooge

Cartoon/TV ► Disney, Marvel & Netflix producing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist & Defenders

Disney, Marvel & Netflix producing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist & Defenders Disney's Marvel and Netflix Join Forces to Develop Historic Four Series Epic plus a Mini-Series Event | News | Marvel.com Four 13 episode series. Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones. Then a...
  8. Johnny Stooge

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

Chaser, did you order one? Mine shipped on Monday. Ordered it last week with the Game of Thrones books on expedited shipping. I'm expecting mine to arrive next week as it only took a week to receive the GoT books.
  9. Johnny Stooge

Music ► Recommend me yo' tunes.

I don't really follow music. That's not my scene. I read comic books and listen to podcasts. But I'm now tired of listening to same shit I've been listening to since I was 15. So give me your absolute must haves. I don't give a shit what genre. I'm not picky. Seriously. I'm not at a stage where...
  10. Johnny Stooge

Australian Election 2013

Who's Australian and 18+? You'll be voting on Saturday and I want to hear all of your opinions. I haven't made my formal decision yet. I'll decide that when I get out to the ballot box. diddly Tony Abbott. diddly the LNP.
  11. Johnny Stooge

Help/Support ► Is God Really There

I'm not really sure what you want but... God's not going to help you. God's not there. Only you can help you. And you don't sound like a horrible person. You're not Jesus. You're not Superman. Everyone fucks up.
  12. Johnny Stooge

Film ► The Wolf of Wall Street (Scorsese + DiCaprio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A&feature=youtu.be mods, there's no film prefix? wtf?
  13. Johnny Stooge

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

are you reading anything anybody is saying? are you neurotic? are you slightly autistic? just relax. be normal. take it easy. nobody cares as much as you do.
  14. Johnny Stooge

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

i would listen to this guy. and then i would listen to me telling you to listen to this guy because i think this guy fucking sucks. so that's saying something. (he hates me too. it's all the unrealised sexual tension.) you're taking life too seriously. and this forum WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. don't...
  15. Johnny Stooge

Infinite Crisis - DC Comics MOBA game

Infinite Crisis http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2AMIDlPlg6Y Turbine are the guys who did the LOTR MMO and I believe that was reviewed well. This could be good.
Back