• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Johnny Stooge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello, I've alway thought of you as an awesome guy, and I know that I've had some hate in the past (and some still in the present) from some forum members, but I have a question, do you want to be friends? In my opinion, you're one of the better Moderadors.
    Whaaaaat, lmao. How the hell did I miss that, yeah I'm reading it. I would've never guessed though, for some reason.
    lol I have a few Aussie Internet friends, and they called them that, I just had to see if it's a norm. Funny :p

Btw, who is that in your avatar?
    Unfortunately no, I never got to it. Every time I try to, I'm too tired to figure out how to on the site. I'm dumb, but do you have to buy them to read them on there? If so, I have to wait till I get my new debit card then. D:
    Do you or have you watched The Brave and The Bold? It's actually pretty great, makes a shitton of references to various comic arcs.
    lol I hate to be "that guy" but I read that in Australia, you guys call flip-flops "thongs?"
    I see. I may have something new to do, thank you. :D I'll try and read them on my spare time.
    Pretty good, considering I'll need to extend my first year of Uni to at least 18 months, possibly the full two years, on account of failing two units in first semester. Really need a change in attitude and effort - and my efforts to get a job - will probably result in me having less time than I'd like for things I would have otherwise liked to do later in the year - getting and playing the shit out of Akham City being among them. Just finished Arkham Island and I'm still riding on all the fun I had with it.

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT D:
    But at least having to wait means I can get some things cheaper, and I've still got all of ten games to get through.

I really should look forward to other break activities than playing video games, huh? Need to work on that whole 'social aspect' of uni. How's your group? Were you lucky enough to go in with a bunch of mates you knew from high school, or did you get thrown in the deep end with no one familiar around?
    Isn't Snyder's run on Detective Comics for sure going to release a hardcover in September?
    That's true. I suppose my inner-writer got a bit paranoid. >>;; That said, while we have no clue at all what the new Spidey will be like, I sorta had a vision of a teenage version of my cousin's husband (he's black). One of the nicest and loving men to walk the planet IMO and has a great sense of humor, all are traits I consider fitting for Spidey. The difference between him and Peter is in the details of how those traits are shown and emphasized. That's how I'd want to see the new Spidey.

Perhaps. But I do wonder how the more immediate friends and family will feel about the new Spidey. I feel like that there will eventually be a moment where Aunt May gives her official approval to the new Spidey.

True enough. I love it personally. ^_^

Though again, I think we'll be seeing a bout between the new Spidey and Green Goblin at some point in the future. We don't know for sure what Norman's fate was from the comic (from what I've heard at least), and apparently Bendis was ambigous on his fate, so I think he'll be back.
    My apologies. It's just that I hear so much talk about how people want a black Spider-Man, and I feel like asthetics might be what's on some people's mind and not plot/characters. You're right that Bendis has a great track record, so I really shouldn't worry. And I honestly don't mind the idea of a black Spidey; I personally prefer the Ultimate universe's version of Nick Fury, so if they could (and probably will) pull off something similar with our new Spidey, I say go for it.

That said, calling it now that the new guy has a tough time getting accepted by the superhero community as the new Spidey. I'd LOVE to see the new guy meet Aunt May.
    Also calling it now; inevitable fight between new Spidey and the Green Goblin. ;)
    I think it's very likely, but I'm just hoping Bendis focuses on creating a great character rather than racial diversity. I'll gladly accept an African American Spidey, but I just want him well written. ^_^

That said, lovin' the new Spidey suit. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back