• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by JMT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Face My Fears Becomes Utada Hikaru 1st Billboard Hot 100 Hit.

Face My Fears The Opening Theme to Kingdom Hearts 3 By Utada Hikaru And Skrillex. Debut at #98 on the US Billboard Hot 100 charts. #1 on the Billboard World Digital Songs Chart with 10,000 Downloads Sold and #9 on the Billboard Hot Dance/Electronic songs chart. The KH1 Theme Song "Simple And...
  2. J

Face My Fears, The Official Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme By Utada Hikaru & Skrillex is out now.

Face My Fears, The Official Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme By Utada Hikaru & Skrillex is out now. Its Finally Here Face My Fears, The Long Awated Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme Song by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex Is Out Now on Itunes, Apple Music and Spotify. Also Utada Hikaru Recently...
  3. J

Utada Hikaru J-POP Discography is now on Spotify USA and Spotify Canada

To Any KH Fans here in American and in Canada and use Spotify: After a Month of waiting, Utada Hikaru Entire J-POP Discography including the Song Simple and Clean are Now available to Stream on Spotify Here Entire Japanese and English Studio Albums are all there. (Edit: Chikai, Don't Think...