• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jjrosales1996

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!

for the love of god vita version PLEASE!!!!!!!
  2. J

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

whats the camera thing is it when you rotate
  3. J

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

awww im sad now thats to long screw it ill buy a ps2 copy tomorrow haha
  4. J

dude i just want this already man :( i never bet it though i scractched the disk N got lazy to buy a new one haha i was at the part when you close the door N it stops after that haha so yeah when is it gonna be here i just wanna play it again
  5. J

haha for the health thing i thought he had a shield or something and you had to hit him alot so it would go away haha \
  6. J

is it just me or are the heartless in the photo bigger then last time hmmm idk
  7. J

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

this is true but i thought it would be dope to play an original kh game to play when ever and where ever you want you know haha eh i guess all i could is hope
  8. J

i know its a weird time to ask this but who is xion is she soras normal noboy or what cuz roxes is ven right so uh idk ive just been wanting to know haha:tongue:
  9. J

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

omg who else want a vita version it'll be so bad ass no lie
  10. J

dude who else wants this on the vita come on now i cant be the only one right:confused:
Back