• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jinsei

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

The DS's name

Kai is over used far more than that lol. But now that I think about it I've only seen Nero/Nelo in the DMC games... I need to get out more lol
  2. J

The DS's name

Another/Atlus would fit best if it turns out that the Dark Soldier is Master Xehanort's soul or some such entity. And what it kill you to write out Dark Soldier? At least for a thread title lol. And Little Nemo was the first anime I ever watched too (not even knowing what anime was back then)...
  3. J

Wait a sec...

I'd say the apprentice of Ansem the wise and the Xehanort we know now about sums it up. And I'm still puzzled as to the whole "blah blah blah is canon" phrase. What do you mean by that?
  4. J

Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days HORRIBLE FRAMERATES!?

Well not the way I'm talking about. Yea the PS2 would be able to have people on the streets but they wouldn't be very interesting people. probably a bunch of the same. I'm talking more like people walking around the streets. The problem there would be strain on the PS2's cpu which would result...
  5. J

failed experiment

Well nobody said that someone had to choose them in order to get a Keyblade. For all we know back then (before the heartless) Keyblades were simply just weapons that you could find, make, or steal. Do you think that all those Keyblades scattered about the battlefield were mystically sent to...
  6. J

I honestly think there are enough full 3D DS games out there to give people an idea how 358/2 days will look. And if you really care about graphics so much then you'd have wanted your KH games on the Xbox or GCN seeing as how the PS2 is pretty weak when it comes to horse power. (which is why you...
  7. J

something that has to do with Terra and Axel

Lol I was going to say the same thing. However that just goes to show you that the members of the Organization remember their old selves. "We remember what its like (to have hearts) thats what makes us special." So Axel would remember who he was and if he was Terra then chances are he'd no Sora...
  8. J

POTC in BBS?

That would be pretty interesting. You guys should keep in mind that Disney is also working with Squenix on this and having a Pirates prequel in BBS could help them in many ways. Could help them sell toys or other merchandise as well as spark interest in other things in the Pirates franchise.
  9. J

Ultimate Keyblade Master

Meh what makes Terra so great lol. Just another long haired guy with a big sword imo he hasn't done anything to warrant my fandom xD. On topic I think the Master who sends them out might be Yen Sid. That would be pretty cool lol. Having it be someone completely new would be cool too but I...
  10. J

358/2 Days : Organization 13

Yea as they said before Roxas was born long before CoM. 358/2 days will likely tell us what Roxas was doing when Sora was storming Castle Oblivion in the first place.
  11. J

It's all about the soul

I agree. And whoever said "if the soul leaves that means death" must have never played Kingdom hearts because last time I checked if someone were to rip your heart out your body wouldn't get up, change its appearance, and start dancing around. Souls seem to be the next logical step in my...
  12. J

Where are/were they?

Well keep in mind that the Organization controls the Nobodies so they wouldn't attack unless ordered to. Also Xemnas could have been the very first nobody for all we know. We're not told (yet) when the Organization was created so its possible that Xemnas could have been one of the first...
  13. J

WTF

Lol I had the same reaction when I saw it. Its really just the art style nothing story related. The conclusion I came to : We never really saw a picture of Roxas standing at that angle so that must be how they decided to draw it. Roxas's hair goes to the right and thats a pic of his right side...
  14. J

A shadow of Riku in a Birth by Sleep scan.

Yes mentioned a million times lol but don't feel bad. Blame laziness not yourself.
  15. J

Yep which is another reason I'm glad I hung on to my PSP. I look to Sony for my RPG fix. Oh yea...on topic uh, well nobody needs to worry about frame rates and what not. The DS is a capable system and SE certainly knows what its capable of. They've worked on it (and are still working on it)...
Back