• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JimboRB88

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

english video's

Gamespot and Game Informer have some English videos. You can also go to Youtube for more but they contain spoilers. For the youtube ones, go to the thread titled NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM) Maverick has many posted there.
  2. J

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

I hope he posts a few more as well since I won't get the game until Friday.
  3. J

Maverick, if possible could you post more scenes of Xemnas. I loved his voice and want to hear more of it. The major confrontation with DiZ and Xemnas would be great if you happen to have it available, or the scenes at the top of the castle either before or after the first battle with him.
  4. J

I love Xemnas's voice. It was a little deeper than I expected after hearing his Japanese voice but overall it was excellent and fits him well. I am also glad his English VA drags out his words just like Norio Wakamoto did. I am very happy. Can't wait for the next videos Maverick. Now only...
  5. J

KH2 on aol homepage

I just noticed it when I signed on. That is awesome how AOL acknowledges this game, and more people may start to recognize it as a great game if they haven't already.
  6. J

Xemnas

Xemnas is one of my favorite villains. I love the way he talks in the Japanese version. I hope his English VA does just as great a job. I am more concerned about his voice than any other character, so I hope I am not disappointed.
  7. J

If -No Spoilers In Titles- wasnt the superior.....

I would definately pick Saix, mainly because of how much respect het has in the Organization. He is pretty much second in command.
  8. J

Santuary in english

Sanctuary is almost as good as Passion in my opinion, it just takes a little while to get used to. The only advantage Passion has is the backup vocals, but I got used to the lack of them in Sanctuary.
  9. J

Which would be more convenient?

I chose Sanctuary. Based on what I heard, the lyrics match really well with the theme. I may be wrong but I think, based on the lyrics I have heard, the song refers to the heart as sanctuary, and that basically is what the whole theme of Kingdom Hearts 2 deals with. Either way, at least it...
  10. J

reservations

I also reserved this game, but I did so online and am having it shipped to my house since I don't have much free time to drive up to my closest EB Games. I hope I get it by the end of March but I have no idea when I will get my copy.
  11. J

Proud Mode.... WOW

I am glad proud will be challenging. I remember seeing a video of this battle on beginner. The player would keep casting thundaga and it took basically a whole HP bar off of Xemnas. Xemnas was pretty much finished after 7 thundagas lol
  12. J

Proud Mode.... WOW

Thanks. Xemnas rarely stops attacking and should put up a decent challenge on proud. I think I will play on standard difficulty first, however.
  13. J

Should I choose Proud mode? (NO spoilers please)

I kind of see your point. Perhaps I will start with standard after all. If I choose proud mode first, I would be used to that and the game will be easier on a second playthrough, even if I played through proud again. I want it to be more challenging on my second time through so I have a reason...
  14. J

Hey everyone!

I came here a lot before to read posts but I finally decided to register and post as well. Anyway thought I'd say hello.
  15. J

What have you been doing while waiting?

School, work, forums, and watching videos helps pass time. I am also playing Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition until my copy of Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence arrives, which will easily hold me over until I get my hands on KH2. Still hard to wait but it will be worth it.
Back