• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jfighter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

who will star in the next game has been down to 2 characters for a while

The only thing left, as far as I can tell, is Mickey's Absence. The only thing of interest would be where he found the Darkside Keyblade. But, it would also teach us what little is left unsaid about the Heartless and Darkness. That game will be a challenge for SE to make interesting.
  2. J

BBS implication question

Good point, I forgot about the Samurai Nobodies. So, now the question is how did Ven's heart react to the Heart-Unlocker Sora use?
  3. J

Should BBS have been less complicated?

He made it so complicated to create hype and constant contemplation until the next game comes out, making it more likely that YOU will BUY IT!!!!!! Brilliant strategy, I might add... if he doesn't go off into loony stupidity land.
  4. J

BBS implication question

So, I read the synopsis of BBS online, so this brings up a MAJOR question for me: Is Roxas TRULY a Nobody?? Sounds stupid, right? But, look at the following reasoning before the flamethrowers are armed: End of BBS, Ven's heart joined Sora's Heart. (something to that effect, anyways) Mid-End...
  5. J

Coincidence? (Not sure where this leads)

What does Chain of Memories reveal about memories, people? Xion = Memories Maleficent was brought back to life by memories in KH2... Memories are going to be important in BBs, I bet.
  6. J

keyblade war and vens connection with even

Oh, so I assume this is a released promo? OK, cool. Got a translated link by any chance?
  7. J

keyblade war and vens connection with even

Where?? Or do you mean Kairi's Grandmother's story?
  8. J

Nope, no idea that that was revealed, LOL! I have only read brief synopsis, the Secret Reports, and watched a vid of the battle vs Xion. So, how does Days explain that Ven has always been there? Are you referring to the Xion looking like "him" incident with... whoever that was?
  9. J

I would love to assemble this into a complete theory, but I have not played CoM, nor Days. Thus, I feel unequipped to tackle the project. So bits and pieces will have to do: Something else that Campbell pointed out in his book, that Nomura seemed to capitalize on in KH, is that water...
  10. J

Birth by Sleep. I was reading some notes I took a little while ago on a book by Joseph Campbell (American, I think) analyzing mythology and various heroes. Interesting thing is that he equates the death of a hero with sleep. (One of the pre-reqs is acknowledgement of death. Xemnas shows this...
  11. J

keychains

In the original Concept video at the end of KH2:FM++, they did not have keychains, and neither did any of the keyblades in the field. Nomura made a big deal about it in an interview I read a long time ago, so I assume that them having, or not having, keychains at certain places and times will...
  12. J

65/100 review for KH!! what?!

"When I say cutscene, I really mean music video because it is all flash and no substance. Nothing is explained about the plot, we just see a kid swimming with "cool" camera techniques to impress us." ... They need to go back and relook at that intro because it was masterfully interwoven with...
  13. J

Changing the Days Voice Actors

Sure, bring back Brittany Snow, but PLEASE kick Hayden to the curb.
  14. J

World Limit Commands

1) Riku 2) Beast 3) Sparrow 4) Skellington 5) Auron (don't remember it that well) Never used any of the others...
  15. J

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

Kairi is good in concept, but absolutely horrible in execution. The keyblade was an attempt to make her less DiD (like Mary Jane with the shotgun in Spiderman: Web of Shadows), but it ultimately always fails. She looked far too awkward with that bouquet. I made her seem even more pathetic...
Back