• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jewelielie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jewelielie

Wondernyan Plushie now on JP Square Enix Online shop!

Re: Wondernyan Plushie now on Square Enix Online shop! So expensive, but I need this because of reasons....
  2. Jewelielie

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Does anyone know where I can look for a Wonder Nyan plush to buy online? I doubt Play-Asia would carry them unless the plush becomes available in the Square Enix online store. Also, do you guys think the plush is limited for those attending Jump Festa or it'll be...
  3. Jewelielie

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! And here I was just about to commission someone to make a WonderNyan plush. I need this official plush because of reason! And I need KH:3D in my life. I'm having a spazz-attack about Vanitas, Xion, a young Xemnas, and Axel/Lea.
  4. Jewelielie

DDD Symbols and their possible meanings.

I think you're dead on! I can defiantly see that happening, and also hope for that to be true as well. =)
  5. Jewelielie

KH 3D What world is this?

I'm agreeing. It seems like in the first demo video the world seemed to change dramatically as if you could "Freeflow" into the next world, or at least into a "hub" area. (I'd like this idea for a dream world, to be able to mess with logic like that.)
  6. Jewelielie

Companions

idk either... WHY MUST NOMURA TORTURE US LIKE THIS?!?! *brb, going to go insane until this game is in her hands*
  7. Jewelielie

Companions

I really love that idea and hope it's true! Though on Riku's demo video I really think I see that symbol on the stomach of the panda enemies, but the video isn't clear so I don't think we can say for sure either way until some clearer pictures of Dream Eaters comes in. (Maybe the symbols are...
  8. Jewelielie

Companions

I've seen only a few people that noticed the meaning of the companions' names. I thought Wandanyan was a seal, then a narwhal, then a blob, then a dog until the name came out. XD "Wanda" or "wonder" and "nyan" which is the sound of a cat like "meow". We have ourselves a pudgy blue cat with a...
  9. Jewelielie

Let's Talk Disney - A BbS Editorial

I agree, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the emptiness of the worlds. It still gets me that we hear a crowd cheer at the Colosseum but the seats are completely empty. XD; Some world areas give me the creeps because I feel like I'm the only one in the world, Terra's version of Dwarf Woodland sticking...
  10. Jewelielie

New 358/2 Days Volume 2 Manga Cover

Re: New 358/2 Days Two-Volume Manga Cover Can't wait until we get a HQ scan of that picture on the cover. So flipin' adorable! X3
  11. Jewelielie

Re:coded is 2011 NA bestseller

Re: coded is 2011 NA bestseller Even though it won't hold the spot for long, it's still really exciting! It always makes my day to see Kingdom Hearts get recognized. <3
  12. Jewelielie

Re:coded Gameplay Trailer

Re: coded Gameplay Trailer I'm a die-hard KH fan and have been for many many years. Kingdom Hearts turned me into a video gamer. I never played for the game, I played for the storyline. When I REALLY enjoy gameplay it even surprises me, and I REALLY enjoy Re:Coded's gameplay. =) There's just...
  13. Jewelielie

mission hardest to get 100% complete

Any emblem collecting missions were a pain for me, especially at the beginning when I had trouble getting use to the DS controls (poor Roxas would zig-zag endlessly 'til I got the hang of walking in a straight line. XD) I didn't like the emblem collecting in Neverland either, simply because the...
  14. Jewelielie

Marluxia

In Days and on, they really seem to be pushing the Japanese ascent. Sure, in Japan they would say "Mar-LOO-shee-a" because of the lack of the "x" in Japanese. But the American version should be "Mar LUX-ee-ah". I think they started changing it because in Animes, the fans get upset when the...
Back