• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jerbear772

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jerbear772

Kairi...

Im actually hoping they let us play as kairi at some point wat about you guys.
  2. jerbear772

Natural Selection

Ive got to say a lot of what you guys are saying is just ideas its not confirmed in the story or anywhere for that on what you guys say on these subjects.
  3. jerbear772

Need Help With Pre Order!!!!!

awesome thankyou so much!!
  4. jerbear772

Need Help With Pre Order!!!!!

Ok so as you all know KH3d is coming out in July but they havnt released any info on having a package deal for KH3d and 3d together. Should I wait for them to announce it or just pre order the regular game.:confused:
  5. jerbear772

Ps3 or Ps4

Do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released on Ps3 or Ps4
  6. jerbear772

KH3D Thoughts [BbS Spoilers]

this is my thoughts on the story Sora and Riku are going to be sent to master yens tower and he will tell them about the missing people aka terra ven and aqua and they will be sent to find at least one of them and another part of the story or while they search for one of the three Sora figures...
  7. jerbear772

Coped Gundam Seed

It looks really close to it
  8. jerbear772

Coped Gundam Seed

In Kingdom Hearts 2 one of the gummi ships (i think its the highwind 7 or 8) coped The mothership in Gundam Seed the Archangel
  9. jerbear772

I want more news about KH its been so long

ive been looking around and there still isnt any new news about future games..... does anyone know something new!!!!!
  10. jerbear772

BBS MIdnight Releases

cant wait going to the lemon grove gamestop tmw at 10 yes
  11. jerbear772

which command style are you most looking forward to

wing blade is the best and all the ones you dont see one the list its because i could only fit ten other whys i would have put all of them on
  12. jerbear772

which command style are you most looking forward to

Wing Blade Blade Charge Rock Breaker Ghost Drive Dark Impulse Cyclone Sky Climber Fever Pitch Spell Weaver Critical Impact
  13. jerbear772

just 3 hours!!

what the what does this have to do with Bbs
  14. jerbear772

How is the Release affecting you?

im super exited but i think my brother dislikes me right know because ive been telling him stuff about it over the last 3 weeks
  15. jerbear772

Are you getting BBS day one?

hope you get it cuz you might not seeing that you didnt pre order it
Back