• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ebenbork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ebenbork

How Does Mickey Talk to Sora?

I thought it was Vens voice? Or did I make that up. Cuz I remember ven speaking to sora in his heart before so it was agreed upon Vens voice
  2. ebenbork

Powerwild!

Hey everyone I just thought about something and excuse if I'm getting too excited but.... Powerwild. Hasn't returned to the series since Deep Jungle in KH1 correct? Until I noticed there was a ton of them in quest 566(?). And they return around the same time Legend of Tarzan (2016) so maybe...
  3. ebenbork

358 and coded playable.

I thought there was an interview with Nomura where he mentioned there were be a special addition to 1.5+2.5? I only ever read news here so it's on here somewhere but 8d have to dig if anything.
  4. ebenbork

358 and coded playable.

I just picked up my Mickey POP from my local game stop and they told me that they are being told from corporate that these two will be playable and not just movies. I told him I was very skeptical but he and another employee swore by it. There isn't any prove on KHI or internet is there? Thanks...
  5. ebenbork

Drop Gauge System: challenging mechanic or reallly bad gaming design?

I loved the card system! It basically had the potential to show players that sora isn't one type of wielder, he can actually execute TAV specific moves by himself. I can't remember off the top of my head but I know that Terra specific moves and Ven specific moves were executable by Sora back in...
  6. ebenbork

Isa Is Basically Riku

Remember Lea had that fight and small friendship with Ven in bbs and later met roxas who not only had vens appearance but is connected to Sora who is the vessel of Vens heart. So laments terms; lea wanted ven as a friend and axle sought it out in roxas? Plus Isa definitely switched goals...
  7. ebenbork

Terra/Xehanort discussion rundown.

Hi everyone! First thing first if this is something someone else has posted I am sorry! I don't post a lot but I read a lot. Also this may contains spoilers!! But approaching kh3 I want to talk to the greatest fanbase of all time! So the topic here is the whole "where is terra at". I feel this...
Back