• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jdgjordan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jdgjordan

How did she come back.

So at the final battle we see that xion is one of the 13th but how. Is she not the other 3rd heart in sora the one they did not know about and at no point up to that point did sora release that heart so how is she here and how did Xehanort bring her on there side?
  2. jdgjordan

Yen Sid is takeing over as the main leader of the series

If you look at were we are right now in the series everything is being done by Yen Sid's orders. Go here, wear this, train there so you can get this power do this thing. Its been all Yen Sid's doing. Leading are heroes to there next goal. Sure he is not doing the grunt work but thats the fine...
  3. jdgjordan

A real PVP keyblade war could never fairly work in game.

If some how they made a real pvp key-blade war in the game it would be so one sided it would never work for any other teams but one. For Japan servers Unicornis would wipe the floor with sheer numbers. And the NA servers would get destroyed by the vast numbers of Vulpeus (witch is funny to think...
  4. jdgjordan

should Nomura call Kingdom Hearts 3 (KINGDOM HEARTS 3) or somting else

I think he should call it something else just to screw with all of us cause kh3 is already a made game to some people. He should call it something like Kingdom Hearts Xehanorts End. or something like that. heck why not call it what it is that is if bbsv2 and 3d are the last games before it...
  5. jdgjordan

WAIT! Xigbar got his heart back?

i thinks its the past but i also think it doesn't matter because at this point its pretty much fact that braig will come back for this game 3d or kh3.
  6. jdgjordan

the only way i think Vanitas sould come back (if he does) is threw ven (Spoilers for BBS)

I know Vanitas is a popular charater one that i like as well but I think if he is to ever come back it sould be in vens body. like he was at the end of aquas story. I know every one want to see dark hair sora vs brown hair sora but i think that form of vanitas was destroyed by ven but his soul...
  7. jdgjordan

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Fall of Radiance Rising of Hope

AN/All right i have decied to post it hear as well if any of you want to read at fanfic.net for some reason hear is the link Kingdom Hearts Fall of Radiance Rising of Hope, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net Chapter 1 Beginnings THUMP! Two wooden sword's clashed against one another and...
  8. jdgjordan

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Fall of Radiance Rising of Hope

What do Cloud Squall/Leon Zack Yuffie Arith Tifa Cid Merlin Scrooge Mickey Ansem Xehanort Braig Dilan Even Aeleus Ienzo Isa and Lea all have in commen they where all there durring the fall of Radiant Garden. This is my newest Fanfic witch will sorta be a prelude story for my KH3 fanfic story...
  9. jdgjordan

what character do think could end up dead in or at the end of kh3

if they decided to kill off one of there main charater in kh3 it could be durring the game or end of the game who do you think it would be now it has to be some one logical not a charater you hate so for most of you picking kairi is not an option case we all know she going to live threw the hole...
  10. jdgjordan

Recoded spoiler yensid's mark of mastery test

i am just glade this MOM proves yensid was a key blade master i remeber when every one thought i was crasy about thinking he was
  11. jdgjordan

Sora vs Ven who would win

Who would win in a all out fight between Sora (the power he is at the end of kh2) and Ven I think Sora could do it givin enofe time in the fight he sorta of where the enmey down and then finsh him kinda of guy but remeber ven is the person do swift storng end the fight fast kind of guy.
  12. jdgjordan

Should Mickey have his own entry in the series?

Do you think Mickey should star in his own game in the Kingdom Hearts series? If so, when do you feel it should be in the timeline and what should it be about?
  13. jdgjordan

[spoilers] Jack Sparrow able to wield a Keyblade?

This is something that's been bugging me; sorry if something like this has already been posted. By the title of this post you're probably thinking 'The heck?' Well, let me explain: The Keyblade is passed down by having a wielder allow someone simultaneous contact with their Keyblade - This is...
  14. jdgjordan

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors (Prologue and Chapter 1 are up!)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors (Prologue and Preview) i like so far what i love about your fanfics is you keep sora and his gang as the main hero a lot of fanfic storys have oc charaters as the main witch is fine but i like reading storys about the main hero we have come to love and known
  15. jdgjordan

Fanfiction ► The 13th Anthology

that sounds good i cant wait to see how you do lexaeus story and how you give him good charater develmont seeing how he has the least to work with in terms of what we seen in the games
Back