• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jdeib963

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

KH 3D scrapped?

I personally hope its scrapped. ANOTHER console again? They should be able to see the 3DS isn't selling very well and maybe if it was one of the launch game sit would've been fine but its not so i hope they just make use of the PS3
  2. J

Re:coded manga to debut this July.

Re: coded manga to debut this July. Yes!!! In the Kh2 novels there was a point when axel was infiltrating fake twilight town and it was when he confronted roxas during their final encounter in diz's basement, he says something along the lines of "Where have I seen that before, it looks so...
  3. J

Re:coded manga to debut this July.

Re: coded manga to debut this July. Hmmmm, the KH2 novels revealed a lot that werent in the game (Xions keyblade, mentions of Dead CO members, Axel infiltrating fake Twilight town), so this might be something to keep an eye out for. Im excited, it may just do the same thing! Nice find!
  4. J

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

And I am one of those fans thats pissed off. Seriously, you invent new clothes, abilities to go with them I might add, and then the next three games to come out, we dont get to play with them? And now, when DDD is confirmed to be after KH Coded, you make us play with the old boring...
  5. J

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

I could care less about KH3D at this point im much more interested in BBS Vol. 2. KH3D seems a lot like Days to me, i could be wrong but I feel that sora riku and mickey are PLENTY strong to take on Xehanort already, what would the mark of mastery do? Give them MOAR power? I just want them to...
  6. J

Buying a 3DS for Dream Drop Distance?

I think ill end up buying 2 3ds's. Because of this RIDICULOOUS region locking.
  7. J

Just things in General (Mostly BBS V2), you might find it interesting i swear.

True, but both Riku and Mickey were in the realm of light at that time (well at least Riku was, who knows what the hell mickey did). It could easily be explained with Riku looking out from the mansion at them and simply acknowledging that they were there or who knows? Kairi could be playable...ew.
  8. J

Just things in General (Mostly BBS V2), you might find it interesting i swear.

Been meaning to make this thread for about a week now but BBSFM kept me busy. SO! Things we need explained for Volume 2 and I hope to see are: 1.) We were never really told how Riku wound up in Castle Oblivion in the first place. Zexion said his heart resonated with another hero's (Sora's) and...
  9. J

How is Aqua suppose to be "Plan B" when she isn't even a heart of pure light

(sigh) Ill solve this. Master Xehanort split Ventus up into his light (pure Light Ven) and hiss darkness (pure dark Vanitas). Then, Xehanort noticed Ventus would die because Vanitas' darkness was too powerful so he left Ven to die on Destiny Islands. It was then that Ven connected to Sora and...
  10. J

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance I BRING YOU SOUND!!!! A GREAT TRAILER! ENJOY!!!
  11. J

New Degenki Nom-chan interview about BBSFM - TRANSLATED

Re: New Nom-chan interview about BBSFM in Dengeki Playstation. Eh oh well. We got a picture ill have to live until my copy comes in less than a week! :)
  12. J

New Degenki Nom-chan interview about BBSFM - TRANSLATED

Re: New Nom-chan interview about BBSFM in Dengeki Playstation. So yeah about that interview.....
  13. J

Bye, Bye English version

I too preordered im very proud to say. I know its a ripoff but i feel better knowing i have the "complete" version of BBS. I was annoyed by that simple scene in KHFM where sora meets xemnas and from then on ive vowed to always get the FM. and i have ever since :)
  14. J

First screen of the Secret Episode (Aqua vs Heartless)

Re: Possible image of the Episode Secret (Aqua vs Heartless) Yep. thatd be a darkball. Probably. FInally a pic of the secret episode geez.
  15. J

KH BBS FINAL MIX YEA

ooooh false. you just need swap magic its like 10$. You do NOT I repeat do NOT need a jap ps2 or psp to play fm games. :) and oh yeah i preordered it and and the 3rd birthday so excited to get them both! Secret episode i am all over you!
Back