• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jda-roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

BBS trailer rememberance

for me, my first thought was "OH BOY AN OTHER KINGDOM HEARTS FILLER :D," like chain of memories and then i saw the Roxas looking kid who we later learned was Ventus and was like "hm, where would he fit in, wasn't he gone after sora got rid of him near the end of KH2?" which led me to thinking it...
  2. J

KH3 Announcement?? And what do you think kingdom hearts 3 sould feature if used on the PS3 console?

Hey, I'm quite new and FINALLY figured out how to frickin make a new thread (I'm an idiot for not looking in the FAQ sooner) and have been wondering when the hell kingdom hearts 3 was announced. i was off the site for about a month and then BAM, i come back and people are like "ZOMGOSHLEZ...
  3. J

Aquas Keyblade

in a gameplay video of BBS i saw terra using ice and fire based magic so i dont they they each use specific magic but are more powerful in the three main feilds, like what roXasisven said. terra=power aqua=magic ven=defense
  4. J

What was your lvl when you beated Sephiroth?

i beat him at lvl 40...on proud mode. i guess that means 1. i have skills or 2. i have no life. judge me as you see fit.
  5. J

358/2 days exp correction

well i'll be jiggered XD
  6. J

Just wondering...

wow, its still not closed...hm, someone should get someone to close it
  7. J

Clothes

i like the organization coats best cause it was a new design for new charactors. for riku it was kinda just a more mature way for him to dress and there were to many things on sora and roxas is awesome but he started out in organization XIII so thats why it gets my vote
  8. J

New 358/2 Days Pics

those are onily new to some peopl
  9. J

Organization XIII

Demyx to the max!! XD he may be the bitch of the Organization but he's the lovable bitch excuse this spamage but how do you post a thread?
  10. J

How much of the Touch Screen will 358/2 use

wow...so we started with touch screens and ended with xion roxas sora and aqua...hmmm, little off track are we? we should close this one up.
  11. J

Am I Alone on This?

1 problem with it having a card system that pisses me off the most...THE L AND R BUTTONS SEEM TO BREAK THE EASIEST ON A GAME BOY!! i swear to god, you try beating the game without using slates and see if the story still makes the game feel awesome. sure you could go out and buy a new GBA/DS/DS...
  12. J

The "Key" to Xion's identity

Ok, so we have roxas...maybe unlocking roxas' "heart" is where Xion comes from?
  13. J

The "Key" to Xion's identity

Roxas the heartless slayer...? :3
  14. J

Heartless Issue in Castle Oblivion

i believe that that theory has some truth to it but isn't it Namine screwing with soras memories? also i agree that hearts do hold memories so that is why they are after sora in pairison with him remembering that the heartless were after him cause of the keyblade.
  15. J

My epic fail of an Unbirth Theory

random impulse here...how can you tell a spam from a normal thingy and anyways maybe unbirht is the nothing left over after death
Back