• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jazznam89

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Fanfiction ► How to get people to read your fic...

One common thing: Learn to spell properly.
  2. J

Fanfiction ► Kai and Geddy: Freelance Police!!

Why not just do a Sam & Max crossover into KH world. Might be more interesting.
  3. J

Fanfiction ► Kai and Geddy: Freelance Police!!

Sam & Max: Freelance Police. For the fridge part, that's from the very first episode "The Thing That Wouldn't Stop It" of the television series. There's Half-life in there and some other crap. Eh.
  4. J

Were you.......

Commands were somewhat of a joke really, was expecting reaction time not just one button for reactions all the time. The plot seemed empty compared to KH and not to mention not enough character building and focus.
  5. J

Help/Support ► I want a new tatoo..

create a tattoo yourself, and definitely do not get his name on your skin.
  6. J

Help/Support ► here we go again

These are a few of the upper body strength exercises that should help you: Flat Bench Press Push Up Lat Pulldown Bicep Curl Hammer Curls Tricep Pulldown Tricep Extension Flat Dumbbell Fly Lateral Dumbbell Raise One Arm Dumbbell Row Overhead Press Though go to your local gym or a fitness coach...
  7. J

Fanfiction ► Froad's Crap poems

Well keep it up with the poetry Froad, find whatever suits your writing and thinking.
  8. J

Help/Support ► here we go again

Depends on what you're looking to shed or burn off. Not to mention whether you're looking for cardo/muscle endurance or body strength or toning.
  9. J

Fanfiction ► Froad's Crap poems

I can see slight meanings though try practising writing poems that people might have an easy time understanding with different tones/themes.
  10. J

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions Thread

Well you could try fiddling about with the names and what not and see what kind of name combinations you can come up with. If you need help with creating a villain I can help you with that if you want, just pm me for some ideas and tips and questions on it. Any help just pm.
  11. J

Help/Support ► what should i get him for x-mas?

You could always try sex. Rock his world if you must.
  12. J

Help/Support ► Another Problem

First things first Destiny's End. Are you Asian? Because if so, it's self-explanatory. If not, either grow so gonads and tell her what you think about everything or shrivel into a ball and cower for the rest of your life. And if she doesn't like it, tell her she'll have to change or adapt to...
  13. J

Fanfiction ► Dreams

Well here is Chapter 2 to anyone who is still reading this. Chapter 2: Draumr Another day at school he thought to himself, just another tedious day to end the middle of the week. He stood there quietly; waiting for the bus he normally caught everyday in the afternoon after school was finished...
Back