• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jayfriend969

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Sanctuary

Many people have reversed the whole song and they say it tells "Riku's side of the story." The alleged backwards lyrics go like this: I need more affection than you know Yeah, I was him So, and now, turn it down Why? He was Ansem, he was Ansem I need more affection than you know Wasn't it...
  2. J

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

Go Larxene is third place! I like Larxene because she controls Thunder.
  3. J

Your favorite Heartless

Theres a sticky for this. My favorite is the Neo-Shadow.
  4. J

KH2 Name Game!

Okay so the rules are that you get 3 guess's (because KH2 isn't that hard to figure out). I'll describe a thing or a person and you people try to guess what it is. The person who guess's what it is gets to create the next one or pass it up. You must give 3 clues. I'll go first. I drop a weapon...
  5. J

How long did it take you to beat KH2?

It took me 26 hours. I'd like to here about how long it took other people because. My friend said he beat it in 15 hours. I KNOW for a fact that's not true I just want to here some times?
  6. J

How much of a KH1/CoM/2 freak are you?

Just how much of a KH freak are you? I'm so obsessed with it I have posters covering my walls, imported all of the video games and played them, bought the english version of them and played them, bought a real keyblade made of wood and metal, have some costumes, all stategy guides, downloaded...
  7. J

is my game messed up?

Well, my opinion on this is that everything is okay except for the Xemnas part. When you switch characters it will take time because of the picture change. Also, Space Paranoids and Pride Lands are optional the second time just like Halloween Town or Atlantica in the first one. The Xemnas part I...
  8. J

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got mine!!!!
  9. J

The warm fuzzy thread

Here you can say NICE things about other forum browser. Boondock Saint: Well, I guess your my only buddy on this forum so I will recognize you for making great sigs. Keep up the good work.
  10. J

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

For me I guess I would do Cerberus.
  11. J

Sora vs Roxas pt2

Sora because he is the OG(original).
  12. J

Drive Forms....>_<

Dude! Are you high? The drive forms are gonna be crazy!
  13. J

What would you do, or say!?

Not funny. How can you say anythin glike that? I mean just trying to imagine it makes me angry. Well, I guess I would go sit in a corner and lull myself to sleep by crying and then I'd go kidnap Normura and cut him open and let his blood run over the first ever copy of KH.
  14. J

what are u doin to prep/kill time till kh2

Well, I guess I'll play through KH on my like 30th file. Sit here. Play some Conkers bad fur day. Maybe pet my cat. Oh and eat soem pie yay pie!@
  15. J

More than just KH fans?

I was a fan before I even got the game. The game itself just adds to it. I have other stuff like Sora's necklace, a keyblade made of wood, and all of the action figures from the toy series. Yes, I am obsessed with KH muahahahaha.
Back