• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Javelin434

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hello there! I won't disclose much about me (this is the internet after all.), but since this section is titled "About Me" I can't help but feel obligated to say at least something. I'm a 20 year old dude that lives in the central US, love to practice piano (working on the KH Piano Collections actually, specifically Kairi's Theme which I've almost memorized by heart, Dearly Beloved, Namine, Xion, and others), love the game as well as Final Fantasy and Ace Combat!

Been interested in the Kingdom Hearts series for a while and have only recently completed it, the only game I haven't played being DDD. Favorite game would probably be KHII, reason being finally seeing Sora, Riku and Kairi (yay!) reuniting with each other. Favorite characters other than the hero Sora would definitely be Kairi (specifically KH1 Kairi :3), to the point that I fear that I may have an unhealthy liking (obsession...) of her (i.e I got wallpapers of her on all my devices and other places. ) I can't help it if she's so ADORABLE!!!!! *ahem* Sorry,

Riku, Axel, Namine, and Xion (Dear god, Xion...)
are also my favorite character from the KH series. I feel as though I can absolutely relate with Riku, with the whole angsty behavior (that's totally me.)

I'm hoping that Sora and Kairi get to kiss each other sometime soon in a memorable way and yes, if you haven't figured it out I'm for the SoKai pairing. (They're so CUTE! (Sorry...) Just as cute as Squall and Rinoa from FFVIII. I'm really hoping it will be as memorable as Tidus and Yuna's kiss from FFX). But I do have to admit, I do feel bad about Riku, and I feel for him.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag
Javelin434
Currently playing
with Kairi...

Signature

"The best part of being a Nocturnal Guard? You get to have a fully loaded, 29.5 metric ton problem-solver at your fingertips... It's that kind of awesome."
gallery_43514_3_86868.jpg

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 1

Old Timer

You've been on KHI for 10+ years!
  2. 1

Nothing's Like Before

You've been on KHI for at least five years!
  3. 1

First message

You made your first post!
  4. 0

Cheese!

You added a profile photo!
  5. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  7. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Back