• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Japanlover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Japanlover

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

OMG *fangirl squeal* I'm so excited! I hope it's a sequel! Maybe in the Famitsu interview will reveal a little about her.
  2. Japanlover

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

The odd thing is I'm not really upset about this because the graphics look amazing and a couple changes that are not bad. the downside of this is that I don't have a iphone/ipad! D: I'm thinking that if TWEWY gets more popular, they might make a prequel/sequal for the 3DS.
  3. Japanlover

So how can Joshua........

Someone on pixiv has already created something like that. ソラとリクがすばせかのシブヤに来たハナシ。...
  4. Japanlover

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

LOL XD But I really want to dress up Rhyme. She'll be so adorable putting her into different outfits. X3
  5. Japanlover

Young Xehanort in KH3

I feel like that he is gonna be very important character in KH3 especially that KH3 is gonna be the end of the Xehanort saga. Here is the reason why: YX pretty much is just going with the flow because Ansem SOD went back in time to tell him of his future. It is like he accepts his fate...
  6. Japanlover

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

OMG I'm so excited! I hope that it is a sequel! Or a prequel. But I don't care it's TWEWY, I'll buy it!
  7. Japanlover

How did you guys feel when....(SPOILERS)

Reminds me of that Doctor Who episode my brother was watching and The Evil Time Lord made everybody of the whole planet of himself.
  8. Japanlover

WTF Frollo

Well you could listen to this:http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5zOJnxBHc Frollo was already a crazy man in this game he was only chasing one gypsy.
  9. Japanlover

Kairi

Imagine what they were thinking for Kairi's battle pose! "A man what are we gonna do with Kairi's battle pose?" "Maybe we should make like Aqua's but in front of her body and have her hold it with two hands!" "Genius!"
  10. Japanlover

Kairi

Oh yes her battle pose. Well it could change in the future as she is training.
  11. Japanlover

Kairi

Yes please stop ruining my thread! If we do play as Kairi, I think her strongest point will be magic.
  12. Japanlover

Kairi

Bless this post. I hate it when shippers blame female characters for being in the way which they are not. If Soriku were canon then Kairi will support it because they are her friends. She is not gonna become a Mary-sue and ruin everything. Geeze leave Kairi alone!
  13. Japanlover

Kairi

Guess what, I'm a Soriku fan too. And I bet all those scenes in KHDDD of Sora and Riku Bromance was so planned! All joking aside, I'm not a big Kairi fan but I do respect her. She is important in KH because she is one of the princess of light I can't believe my thread turned into this.
  14. Japanlover

Kairi

Yeah you might be right. Playing as her would be a bit of a stretch maybe in a future KH game she would be playable but not in KH3.
  15. Japanlover

Kairi

Well she is one of the princess of light and Master Yen sid did say the need protecting from Xehanort. So I imagine her protecting herself by training to use the Keyblade.
Back