• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jag-wire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

hey i bored so

yeah. i think the org would win.
  2. J

giving kh2 a bad reputation...

OMG, they don't know what kh2 is actually about? big freakin deal. it's a game, get over it. it's not the end of the world.
  3. J

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

WHOOT! I just got mine yesterday. i just got to beast's castle. it's awesome. i was a little bored at the beginning, but now i'm more into it and loving it! especially valor form! but yeah, it rocks.
  4. J

What Games Will Be Keeping You Busy Until KH2 Comes Out?

KH1, Frogger for PS1, and probably somethin for GBA too.
  5. J

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

I am the only one of my friends who plays KH. One of my friends would be playing it too, but it's scratched. he's stupid. he bought it used at game stop, for 2 dollars less than it is brand new. well, my friends find it stupid. they think the idea of a keyblade is just stupid. and they also...
  6. J

Fanfiction ► A Pointless Fan fic Pt 2

hahaha. That was a long story, but it was worth it! LOL!!!XDDDDDD
  7. J

The Lost and the Found(a KH related RP)

It has been ten years since the boy Sora sealed the door to Kingdom Hearts. The heartless have broken through the door, and are now among us again. With Sora gone, who will beat the heartless? Now a new group of keyblade wielders is among us. Some are lost in the darkness while others are found...
  8. J

Who's your fave on KH2

I sure do like pumpkins Cotton, so I'm going with Sora is the best. It is the coolest look IMO.
  9. J

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

(Clearsthroat)............. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
  10. J

World I think should be in kh2

Dude, I only liked 3 and 4, but highly doubt 1 and 2 would ever be in there. I think I speak for most of us when I say this.
Back