• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by JaeTM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

2 trophies remaining **Spoilers**

Thanks all for the responses, however I ended up doing a beginner and a critical run. After my first encounter where I needed to die on Beginner I was regretting my decision haha. Fortunately, Phantom Aqua no dmg wasn't bad at all after doing her "secret" form. The Darkside balls were a pain...
  2. J

2 trophies remaining **Spoilers**

I have two trophies remaining before I have obtained all in the KH series. They're obviously from this game and I wanted to get your guys' advice on how to proceed. The last two I have are for completing the Objective List and clearing the game on Critical Mode. One of the objectives is to...
  3. J

Finally Completed all Trophies

Well, after hours upon hours I have finally completed and collected all the trophies for all of KH 1.5 and KH 2.5. I had never played Critical Mode in KH2 before, and I saved that for my last trophy as I thought it'd be pretty easy just completing the story once more with how much I've played KH...
  4. J

The Land of Departure

Thanks for the insight. Do you know if you need to complete Aqua's journal off the top of your head on the 'Final Episode' file? If not, I just beat the Final Episode and the Secret Episode, so I can just ignore those and go back to my Aqua file and do everything I need to there. I know you...
  5. J

The Land of Departure

Hello, Sorry if this is a duplicate (which I'm sure it is) I just don't have the time right now to do a lot of searching. I'm currently leveling up my Aqua for the Final Episode fight and I realize I missed the four treasures in Land of Departure. Is there any way to get back there eventually...
  6. J

Speedrun Help

I just got these trophies last night and if you're playing on Beginner, you shouldn't need to level up. I barely fought any heartless and just leveled up on boss fights. Just use dodge roll to get behind him and get in a combo. Heal when you get to like 35-40 percent health, not when you're in...
  7. J

Level One Run Question

Can anyone explain how these runs are possible? Especially on later bosses? Don't you get OHKO constantly? Especially in a game like this where getting hit isn't an easy thing to avoid.
  8. J

to get 100% completion

You end up going back to the last checkpoint "Final Rest" so virtually everything after you enter for the final fight, is useless for all stats. So, you're good.
  9. J

Cheer (Sora)

Yup, pretty much. Like you said, you have to be facing Tigger to get the Rush command and then just mash triangle every time it shows. I wouldn't mind doing it again and again to get Cheer, but after I failed the first time, I didn't want to turn the game off and on repeatedly until I got it...
  10. J

Cheer (Sora)

Well, I beat the minigame, I just didn't get the minimum number that I needed (I think it's 150) for the ability Cheer.
  11. J

Cheer (Sora)

Hey, so I'm about 30 hours or so into my Proud Mode run where I plan on doing almost "everything" in the game (Ultima Weapons, level 100, beat Sephiroth, Xemnas, etc). However, the only thing I won't be able to get is Cheer for Sora. I couldn't beat the Tigger bouncing so I won't be able to get...
  12. J

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Alright thanks for the replies and help. Since it's on their website I'll just show them that tomorrow. I'll head down tomorrow and pre-order and I guess in September, hope that I get a book.
  13. J

So what would you recommend I do? Should I just go and pre-order the game tomorrow regularly (the SE) and hope that I get a copy of the art booklet when I go to pick up the game? I'm not understanding how I get this book haha. Or maybe like you said with your MOM edition, the listing will come...
  14. J

I live in the United States. New York to be exact.
  15. J

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but...is the LE a separate copy and pre-order from the SE?...or is the art book simply included into the SE when you purchase the game for the first few customers? I went to GameStop today to pre-order and they didn't have a SKU for the LE and...
Back