• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jaesung

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jaesung

FINALLY GOT BBS FINAL MIX!

OMGSADLW+ FINALLY HAS MUNNYIES TO BUY IT ON AmzONS AND I HAS IT NOWZ! NERDGASM SIOHD!
  2. Jaesung

Help/Support ► Need to get taller. :o

Coincidentally, I just drank a glass of milk. Lol
  3. Jaesung

I've actually been working my posture since freshmen year. Less slouching, etc. I guess it did make me or looked like i gotten taller. From my friends sentence. "You got taller, didn't you?"
  4. Jaesung

I honestly don't know. Lol I guess since all my friends are getting taller. Thanks for the hope/encouragement post.
  5. Jaesung

I already know the genetics thing. I also already did that measurement with: Measure your father's and mother's height, add 5 inches and divide by two. Meaning that I'll only get half an inch taller. Don't know my dad's exact height. (He doesn't live with us.) DadH + MomH ~ 129in/2 ~ 64.5 ~...
  6. Jaesung

Does anyone else miss final bosses that aren't wielders?

Well. I don't mind a boss that's a wielder. Though i want the battle to be a real challenge if they are a wielder. Cause if they are wielding a weapon, they should be able to excel with it, without using magic. Like a true battle where both sides are even. Making reaction commands or executing...
  7. Jaesung

Music ► Matisyahu. An amazing jewish reggae artist.

Honestly his acoustic versions are my preferred songs from him, but when it comes to his original versions. They can bring a party's level up to amazing. ~ Matisyahu - Miracle (New Acoustic Version) Matisyahu - Sunshine (NEW SONG)
  8. Jaesung

Wow. Worst one yet.

Over Sharpened. Way to bright. So much color dodging, Text...ugh. The only thing i like about this is the bar for the text placement. Any tips?
  9. Jaesung

Hello!

I made account earlier last year, but for some reason my account got deleted. :o I was the Korean, if you remember that. lol. I haven't played a single Kingdom Hearts game since they released the 2nd one. Reason why? I don't own a DS. I do own a PSP, but all the money i make at my Job. Goes to...
  10. Jaesung

Lelouch Lamperouge

Criticize away.(:
Back