• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Jadentheman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jadentheman

Blank Points not remastered in HD

blank points or bbsvol2 teaser. Because BBS vol2 teaser has been remastered. I think it's more due to terrible bitrate to fit content on disc rather than the being upscaled
  2. Jadentheman

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

Then Lightning makes a cameo where you'll play as her for DLC
  3. Jadentheman

This is the same company that went to PSX and announced a port of the PC version of FFVII (barebones) to PS4. They want easy money. This is basically just to fund FFXV some more
  4. Jadentheman

Yeah I think it's a lock along with DDD HD for next gen console. Probably won't be till Fall/Winter 2015 but who cares right?
  5. Jadentheman

Why are there no Kingdom Hearts commercials in the U.S?

Commericals show up but only for main titles at least here in the US. Like games that are not completely new like RE:COM and HD collections don't get it because Square simply wants to save on advertising and know they'll make a killing profit selling it anyways.
  6. Jadentheman

English Version of Passion? (Sanctuary)

I have the FLAC version of both languages
  7. Jadentheman

1080p Confirmed Yet?

True, but I am saying file wise. The resolution of these videos are literally 1280x720 and the title screen texture is like 1024x768
  8. Jadentheman

1080p Confirmed Yet?

All of the FMVs, pre-rendered videos and 2d textures (e.g. Title Screen,End game screen) are all 720p. This is in 2.5 as well as 1.5 And last I checked from someone that had Debug PS3 checking on resolutions, framerate, and AA for 1.5 It rendered internally to about 720p or 810p with like 2x...
  9. Jadentheman

English Data found on Japanese Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX disk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Luq6YNEbFI&feature=youtu.be Once for the BBS guys
  10. Jadentheman

They won't need to explain anything. If anything this is free marketing for Square as people who don't want to wait and have CFW PS3s will import the game.
  11. Jadentheman

Well 1.5 had japanese data as far are text and textures are related. It didn't have japanese voices though.
  12. Jadentheman

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX has English Theatre Mode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5QsFJNiV2o&feature=youtu.be This is real
  13. Jadentheman

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX has English Theatre Mode!

There's a lot more stuff in English than just the voices guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj0dYVBfil8 This is real
  14. Jadentheman

Australian Classification Says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Modified Version

Yep and probably the reason why they "delayed" it back 2 months. smh could have been a worldwide release. What was the bullshit excuse Yasue and Square gave? technical difficulties?hmm...sounds like you're watering down the game unnecessarily.
  15. Jadentheman

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- SD -> HD Comparison Trailer!

Nope. I believe Nomura likes the look of 30fps that and the game's physics are tied to it's framerate -.-
Back