• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello Jacqueline, I'm Mite, one of the moderators here on the forum. Welcome to our little slice of the internet, and I hope you've been having a good time here since you joined yesterday.
    If you haven't yet, I recommend reading up on our rules in the FAQ.

I'm messaging you to let you know that I've merged two of your posts together in the Pokemon thread. This was done because they were double posted. As part of our rules to help prevent spam we generally don't allow double posting. This rule can be bent though if 24 hours has passed without anyone posting in a thread after you. That, and a number of other helpful rules can be found in that FAQ.

I hope that you continue to have a good time here on the forum, and if you have any questions then feel free to message, or private message, myself or any other moderator here on the forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back