• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Izayoi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• it is impossible. in fact, there is never a chance that it could ever be possible. even in an alternate universe. that's how impossible it is.
    i absolutely refuse for any of my anagrams NOT to make sense in some obscure way

I NEED TO READ EVERYTHING WITH ORG XV :C how else will i get everything?
    oh cool more stuff for me to read thanks~ bitch

just kidding~

OH THANKS FOR TELLING ME I GOT BRIXAN'S NAME WRONG. I THOUGHT IT WAS BRIXAM. WITH AN M. I HAVE TO CHANGE THE ANAGRAM NOW. IT'S NOW ABRIN INSTEAD OF MBIRA. AND IT TOTALLY WORKS BECAUSE ABRIN IS A TOXIN FOUND IN PLANTS AND BRIXAN IS A POISON GUY.

BUT YEAH. THANKS. ;____;
    OMG YES i was waiting for this all day~

one day i swear i will read the rp far enough so that i actually know who some of these peeps are ;w;
    always. magic and miracles, bro. they exist.

omg: Browsing deviantART

STOP BEING CUTE JOHN ;~;
    augh i'm going to stop typing paragraphs in all caps, that's an eyesore to look at

IT WORKS BY... MAGIC!
    WELL, THERE'S A FEW: JINEN COULD BE SHORTENED VERSION OF JINENDRA, WHICH MEANS VICTORIOUS IN SANSKRIT OR IT COULD BE JENIN, WHICH IS A CITY AND IS DERIVED FROM A WORD WHICH MEANS HEAVEN/HEAVENS; ARNE NOE, ARNE MEANING EAGLE, NOE MEANING PEACE; MBIRA IS AN INSTRUMENT; THERE WAS A MEAN GENIE IN A COMIC THAT WAS NAMED MR. JYN; EITHER DONA, AN HONORIFIC OF RESPECT USED FOR WOMEN, OR NODA, WHICH MEANS FAMOUS; SAKAR, WHICH MEANS DREAM COME TRUE IN NEPALI, OR KARAS, WHICH IS A FRENCH DEATH METAL BAND.

IS THIS MOST SUFFICIENT?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back