• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ixza Reprisae

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ixza Reprisae

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

Actually, to quote a previous game... Edit: Just read Hirokey's idea, and it sounds much, much more plausible, though I'm not sure I like that idea too much in comparison as it seems a tad darker than the other possible angles.
  2. Ixza Reprisae

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  3. Ixza Reprisae

All you have to do is complete 0.2's story. That is, unless this Secret Ending they are referring to has to be unlocked, which in that case I have no clue. Judging by the Famitsu interview, however, the scene I have in mind fits the description quite well.
  4. Ixza Reprisae

Let me put it this way, if the disc is in fact the problem then there would be no patch in the world that could remedy the problem as it has to do with Blu-Ray as a format. BluRay is just slow, there's no way around it. Why it was ever chosen as the definitive format is beyond me, especially in...
  5. Ixza Reprisae

If it is related to the Blu-Ray disc, there's not much that can really be patched, per se. Blu-Ray as a format has notoriously slow read and write times, it's not really anything new, and is why most if not all games require a massive install to be able to play them.
  6. Ixza Reprisae

So judging by that, on the preliminary, it is likely to be Blu-Ray issues... yet again. Figures.
  7. Ixza Reprisae

Not from what I have experienced. Playing digitally and other than some frame pacing issues in 0.2, it and 3D have had absolutely no issues whatsoever; save for those that I outlined in an earlier post. I just completed a second run of 0.2 on Normal mode to accompany my proud run and it was...
  8. Ixza Reprisae

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  9. Ixza Reprisae

I saw, it was nightmarish to watch. I tried to address it, but only got lambasted by a few people through Reddit and the like for even attempting to do so. I really wasn't surprised though, anonymity is a dangerous tool. I avoid twitch more oft than not because the childish nature of many...
  10. Ixza Reprisae

I found it comical how many people were actually surprised by the fact that the latter half of 0.2 and entirety of Back Cover were blocked through PS4 Share. Yet, when developers do this, I have to wonder what the point of even including a share option was in the first place. I also wasn't...
  11. Ixza Reprisae

SPECULATION: Drop Bar Missing in KINGDOM HEARTS HD Dream Drop Distance Footage

Almost all 3DS games have some sort of warning or notification if you're playing too long; save for Pokemon since it has very few 3D segments, but for the PS4 those "forced breaks" or "warnings" aren't really needed. So it'd make sense if it has been removed. Personally, I'd like if this means...
  12. Ixza Reprisae

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

I'd argue that 3D was a bit of a rush job as well, but that's likely just my general disdain toward 3DS titles speaking. I honestly dislike Dream Drop Distance an unfair measure, so I'm extremely biased against it. Though there's something to be said there, that development for this series has...
  13. Ixza Reprisae

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

I believe he did at one point, actually. Personally, I think the similarities (or the copying rather) is less throwing shade, and more referencing to his own work on the title.
  14. Ixza Reprisae

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue website confirms DLC!

Well, actually, I just finished Berseria in Japanese today... and I have already purchased at least ten DLC costumes.. h e l p I'd considered importing Persona 5 for a time, but with the addition of cosmetic DLC, I decided against it.
  15. Ixza Reprisae

Message from Tetsuya Nomura about Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

See, I was one of those who didn't care for the project until it became a main series title, now that it's XV I have actually been following it. So for me, I see it and have seen it as a completely separate project from what it was before... That may be why I am more optimistic in regards to...
Back