• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ixbran

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ixbran

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Ohhhh, coolies! : D I'm excited to see what kind of changes we may see in KHII with the upcoming KH II.5 HD ReMIX
  2. Ixbran

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Maaaaaan ... this makes me want KH Days to be playable even more *sigh* oh well, at least we now know were getting the game, so thats good news I guess.
  3. Ixbran

Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Re: Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix I am still pissed off that Days isn't being included as playable in the game, yes it will be nice having a 2 hour movie i guess, but still it was my favorite game in the series. I loved the game for its multiplayer capabilities, i found...
  4. Ixbran

News ► Latest Weekly Sh?nen Jump Features Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

well, they ARE in Atlantica after all ... things tend to get kinda fishy when being underwater :tongue:
  5. Ixbran

News ► Latest Weekly Sh?nen Jump Features Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

I really wanna know what these new bonus features are ... Maybe they will FINALLY let us have any party member in any world after clearing the game, maybe a new arena option Olympus Colosseum to allow us to fight bosses from the games story.
  6. Ixbran

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re: Mix is 80-90% Complete!

This makes me wonder what exactly we will be getting as far as bonus material that wasn't in the original KH or KHFM
  7. Ixbran

News ► Scan of KH 1.5 HD ReMix surfaces!

It just irks me that my favorite installment in the series is the only one not to get a final mix, a remake, nor is playable in the HD Port. I mean it wasnt the best game, but its multi-player was so much fun. I loved being able to play with my friends in co-op. and it would have been awesome...
  8. Ixbran

News ► Scan of KH 1.5 HD ReMix surfaces!

omfg Scans, sooo uber excited for this! : D Though I will never forgive SE for making KH Days cut-scenes only!
  9. Ixbran

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

its possible the "heartless puppet" he was referring too could have been Xion. i don't know how many times Xemnas and Saix called her; "Puppet", "Doll", "that thing" and "it". made me really learn to hate those characters, to the point Saix's death in KH2 didn't make me sad anymore, but grin...
  10. Ixbran

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! i personally think the spoiler tags are unnecessary were here to learn about information regarding jump festa, people who don't want to be spoiled have no reason to be here to begin with.
  11. Ixbran

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! thank you, its wonderful to be back : ) and yes Robin Hood would be a wonderful world to viset, for multiple reasons. its a classic that should have been involved from the get go of the series. another one id like to see is them incorporating little mermaid II...
  12. Ixbran

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! *Making my first post in in what could be years since i made my account* Wow, just wow. so much new info at once is epic win! I come and check KHI.com from time to time and when i see new info i usually smile and leave. but knowing that Xion is making a return, i...
  13. Ixbran

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

(if this is not allowed please let me know, i saw topics for marvel vs capcom, monster hunter and other non Disney/SE related games.) "CASTLEVANIA: HARMONY OF DESPAIR" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTVCSktkXY8 Castlevania: HD, or CHD for short, is the newest installment of the Vampire Killer...
  14. Ixbran

KH 3DS - Confirmed

well, in the opening of the first KH, sora says hes been having strange thoughts, weird dreams, wondering if its real or not maybe KH: 3D will be a game based off those dreams he had
  15. Ixbran

New Bosses

FF7 is over rated, and over used if they have a new FF boss, im hoping maybe for Jihl Nabatt, since you cant actually fight her in FF13. getting to see her in action, in real time combat, would be epic Zidane from FF9 would be awesome, maybe Kefka from FF6, Golbez in his FF4: the After Years...
Back