• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Toy Story or "Small" world

I think it would be AWESOME to have a world that is much larger than Sora is(kind of like how the Bizarre Room in Wonderland was), so you have to shimmy up things. Some good Disney films to use for this would be: Toy Story! This would make an awesome world! The characters could become toys...
  2. I

WTFrick ESRB!!!!!!

Don't you remember the part in which Ansem kidnapped Sora, strapped him to a table, and carved his name into the boy's flesh just above his heart? There was a lot of blood at that part. If I recall correctly. I was a bit high at the time.
  3. I

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora: I am pleased to inform you that you have won a chance to visit the Bohedriadriamodon Islands, a popular tourist destination located somewhere IN MY ASS lolz just kidding. But seriously, kid. I wanted to get this letter to you urgently because right now we are being overthrown by...
  4. I

Riku is a hunchback?

Alright everyone.. I know I'm SO going to get flamed for this, but I had to get it off my chest. Is it just me, or is Riku a total hunchback in Kingdom Hearts 2? The way he stands, walks, runs, everything! He is always looking down, slouching. It really annoys me. I'm sure his mother would...
  5. I

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

I was kind of disappointed. I mean, Sora is GORGEOUS in Final Form. I want to get it on with him. But seriously, I wasn't expecting to slide away from my enemies as I was trying to fight them. That really annoyed me. But I guess my VERY first reaction was this: ^%*@! I was just about to...
  6. I

KH2 Favorite character

Sora! He's the best! So hot.
  7. I

how did you get KH2?

I got my copy of KH2 at Amazing!
Back