• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ivyprincesofhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

~Prophecy of the Heart~ -Redo!-

The boy looked up into the visage of the hideous beast. The only thoughts that were in his fright numbed brain was that Death had come for him. The monster reached down, an almost curious look in the sick yellow eyes. The blue orbs of the young teen closed, determined not to let this nightmare...
  2. I

Destinies Intertwined

Five mellinia ago, a great and terrible power was locked away by a brave Pharaoh. But another event happened around that time too. The sacrifice of five young people, heirs to the thrones of their kingdoms; they gave up their lives so that an evil, mystical entity known simply as "Yami," would...
  3. I

Fanfiction ► The Dawn of Twilight

Authors Note: Okay, this is the second time I've tried to do this fic. I hope it turns out better this time. So please read and comment so we can achieve that end. This story happens at the same time as the events in KH1, so there will be spoilers here and there. It's about Riku's sister, Tora...
  4. I

We Need Country Fans!

Okay, I'm starting to get really peeved because I can't find any fellow Country fans except my sister and I. So if there's anymore of you on here, then will the Country fans please stand up?! If you don't like it, then you'd better have a damn good reason; and none of this "It's depressing"...
  5. I

Fanfiction ► Dawn of Nobody

Loved it, the part where Demxy first met Larxene. (Gives you some soda) Update.
  6. I

Kingdom Hearts Music

Does anyone know where I can get some sheet music for Kingdom Hearts ? Let me know if you find anything, and Lazy Afternoons is a must!
  7. I

Hayner Pence Olette

You have a point there. They're FF characters. Those knights would have to be straight from Kingdom Hearts; not Disney, not FF. And since it's confirmed that the knights are new people, why assume different?
  8. I

Prophecy of the Heart

The boy looked up into the visage of the hideous beast. The only thoughts that were in his fright numbed brain was that Death had come for him. The monster reached down, an almost curious look in the sick yellow eyes. The blue orbs of the young teen closed, determined not to let this nightmare...
  9. I

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Final Mix Buy or not Buy!? I have to admit that the storyline in KH2 let me down. If KH2:FM had more to tell, then mabey, and almost positive I would if it came out in my town.
  10. I

Kairi's letter

Hm, same here. "Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end; and hope that our hearts will blend. Now, I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows, starting a new journey may not be so hard. Or maybe it's already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the...
  11. I

how do you read it

Ditto; that's how I do things too.
  12. I

Marluxia

Marluxia was a pain in the but the 1st time around. He kept killing me! Might have had something to do with being lv. 58. But 2nd time around he was a cakewalk. I doubt that you'll have any trouble at lv. 99; but you might not have as much fun either.
  13. I

Harry Potter in KH3??

I was reading Half Blood Prince the other day, and then I got to thinking: what would happen if they put Harry Potter in the Kingdom Hearts saga? Please say yes or no; and explain why. I think it would be kind of cool, because then you could fight Voldemort; and I bet that he would be just as...
  14. I

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available Can you please try to find ones in ENGLISH please
  15. I

micky help me kill xaldin 0-o

my sister gave me her password that last post mabey be on her name for this but i put it down and for all who has a beginner file sorry -_-; ^_^! bye
Back