• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ivix Raikiri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► Storylines for a Kingdom Hearts-type story

Well,it's your story,do whatever you want...Just trying to give you some ideas!
  2. I

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

I got the Ultima Weapon a long time ago.I just wish I had this guide then.It would have been a lot easier!
  3. I

Worlds in BBS

I hope so.I would like to see Traverse Town before all the heartless came and took over. EDIT: But R-K is right.Almost everyone were survivors from destroyed worlds.All the important people came back to Radiant Garden
  4. I

birth by sleep

There were commercials for the last three games before they came out.
  5. I

birth by sleep

Don't you think there would be commercials for it if that were true?
  6. I

space paranoids opinion

It was okay I guess.But I HATED the Light Cycle part.(I think that's what it's called)
  7. I

two boys on shore

Yes,I do remember that game.I think I have it still... By the way,why does everyone hate Kairi?...
  8. I

Hardest Boss

Out of that list...Riku Replica IV.I'm still trying to beat him...
  9. I

I see...but Organization XIII aren't just anyone either.maybe if they all combined their powers they could summon it?
  10. I

What does that have to do with this? Anyway,maybe organization XIII could control this "Legion Beast"?
  11. I

I like 1-up salesman's idea...after all,you would get to have a part where you battle tons of Heartless! As for Destiny Islands,I guess that would be good,since it's where the series started,it's a pretty important place...
  12. I

Yes,but he already has a Final Fantasy 7/8 world on the list...
  13. I

I suspected it wasn't a KH fan-fic since the forum is Kingdom Hearts-Type story.So if there was a KH world,you would probably name it after one of the vital worlds,such as Twilight Town or the World That Never Was.
  14. I

Hmmm...from what little information is posted here,it seems interesting!Perhaps I should read it sometime...
Back