• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by its_beca

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Sora's masculinity

WHO CARES!? It's just a funny pic! Nyeh... >>;
  2. I

Sora's masculinity

It does look like they're dancing... o_o;; And IH I love you sig and avatar. So cute! ^^
  3. I

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

I haven't seen anything. And I don't know anything either, 'cept for now that you just mentioned the 'knights'. I was gonna download the 2nd cutscene when it came out, but then it kinda stopped working and I couldn't be bothered. It would have taken an hour, I have a slow computer. >_< I'm too...
  4. I

My Birthday too!

Yay! lol Give meh pressies! xD *dances in a square*
  5. I

Which path? (inspired poll)

Dawn. But I think I'm slightly 'darker' than that... u.u'
  6. I

Fanfiction ► Showdown of Fate

Heya!! I haven't been here for ages! *hugs* Cute ending! n.n When can we expect the second one?
  7. I

Fanfiction ► A poem for Rikku

Yeah, dude. It got really... well, almost scary with those two (Cloud_Unchained and The One He Fears) fighting over Rikku... you really don't want to test him. Although, it would be kinda amusing for the rest of us... lol. About your second poem, it's really sweet. But I'm really starting to...
  8. I

Fanfiction ► A poem for Rikku

Yeah, he likes Rikku... a little too much maybe? lol :p Very cute poem though. I'd like to hear more.
  9. I

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Babies!!!

Wheee! Slow motion sword fighting 5y-os!!
  10. I

Fanfiction ► KH Bloopers & Deleted Scenes (the lost chronicles)

OMG! I love that part!!! The first time I read it I was also laughing hysterically!! W00T jk4eva!!!
  11. I

The Coolest Heartless Ever Is...

I love the Wyverns! I dunno the cross between hawk and dragon is the best. (I know Wyverns are a type of dragon. But these ones look kinda hawk-ish) And then the little Shadows, they're so cute! Until Sora became one... the way they walk is freaky...
  12. I

Something interesting about Hollow Bastion's name

Re: Something interesting about Hollow Bastion Yeah, I found out about that a while ago. Square's name always have some sort of meaning. It's fun figuring that it out.
  13. I

Fanfiction ► Showdown of Fate

Oo.. Wielder thought of a very good point before...: C_U you're too young dude. Rikku might think you're cute, but in a little kid sence. Sorry.
  14. I

Fanfiction ► My little KH fic

I dunno dude. I've never actually finish a story willing before, probably on account of me excercising my ability to procastinate... and like I said I'm not sure if I can't do anything without turning it into something extra dumb or lick the ones where everyone's always fighting etc. So, for...
  15. I

Fanfiction ► My little KH fic

Thanks, but I have no idea what to do next... I could just leave it as this little scene cause I don't want to turn it into one of those things with Riku, Sora and Kairi having bit fights and the rest of it. I've read a couple of those fics and I really don't like them.