• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ITeM21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

News ► Full ENG/JPN cast lists for KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover revealed!

Re: Full ENG/JPN cast lists for KINGDOM HEARTS ? Back Cover revealed! (looks at the English cast list) ...who?
  2. I

MORE Kingdom hearts III Questions

Tetsuya Nomura has answered many questions regarding Kingdom Hearts III, such as the intended happy ending to the Xehanort Saga, Keyblade Transformations, and the fan-hyped reveal of worlds old (Twilight Town & Olympus Colosseum...maybe) and new (worlds based on Tangled and a...
  3. I

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Well, the worlds (or characters) we need are the following... Let it be known that not EVERYTHING here will make it in Kingdom Hearts III (knowing Disney, they'll probably want a Highschool Musical based world in place of...
  4. I

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

They just couldn't take out the musical levels, could they?:mad:
  5. I

News ► Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts

Re: Variety's Power of Youth 2013 Features Kingdom Hearts It's rather funny, I recognize fewer celebrity names every year.
  6. I

News ► Voice Credits for 358/2 Days HD!

I miss Christopher Lee. :(
Back