• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by itachi793

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► ~~**~~Lovers & Friends~~**~~

Chapter 3...continued.( i am not continuing on on the takari and T, i really dont feel like writing soem love discussion between you 2. It's up to you, ATL. to cntinue with your discussion with T. ) After eating, Denique went to her room and brought out a hardshell acoustic guitar case. Takari...
  2. I

Fanfiction ► Lovers

A girl with tripp pants and a tank top on and a cd player playing the cd gazette:nil walks up to Nate and Shana. Nate has his arm around Shana and the girl rolls her eyes. Shakes sees the girl and says " Hey what's up Denique". Denique throws her earphones off her ears and leaves them around...
  3. I

Fanfiction ► Lovers

continued..... A girl with tripp pants and a tank top on and a cd player playing the cd gazette:nil walks up to Nate and Shana. Nate has his arm around Shana and the girl rolls her eyes. Shakes sees the girl and says " Hey what's up Denique". Denique throws her earphones off her ears and...
  4. I

Fanfiction ► Lovers

Nice alt. Thanks for making my day on the whole shakes and shana thing. good fanfic atl. Thanks for making this, i appreciate it. I'll coem up with some ideas tomorrow, it is too late right now.
  5. I

Game easier?

the 2nd d\game does seem prety simple and it did take me longer to finish the 1st game.so yeah i guess you can say teh 2nd was easier then the 1st
  6. I

i have a big question????????????

yeah i sure hope so,deadly silence
  7. I

lmfao.u make me laugh. i mean u must have a lot of time to figure out how to flame me.your life must really suck.lmao
  8. I

Kh2 I Beat Sephiroth At Level 66!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

level 66?! it took me until i was on level 84. good job i guess
  9. I

keyblademaster, i havent played, yet i live in north america. still have to wait a way longer time. well not that long, but im pissed that i have to wait till spring
  10. I

somethin he just threw in there i guess.
  11. I

Fanfiction ► Scarred: The First Journey

pretty good story. is it your first?
  12. I

Favorite Drive Form

my favorites are wisdom and final because first of all final is super strong and wisdom because the design is fire
  13. I

kh2 for the psp

they should because im getting a psp for my b-day. and anyways that would be awesome. but i guess it would haves its downs to because it a small screen and i want to see it all big screen
Back