• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by isakiri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. isakiri

Spoilers ► What's in the box!! + other small theories (post-KHUX finale speculation)

That's a very good point. The master has been prone to lying about things to get his way (such as the traitor). Would not be surprised if he told all of his students that he also has a piece of darkness inside him when he, in fact, put it in the box instead. And assuming my theory is correct...
  2. isakiri

Spoilers ► What's in the box!! + other small theories (post-KHUX finale speculation)

It's been a hot minute since I made a thread here but I wanted to express what I think would make the most sense for "the box" as well as express a few other theories I have after viewing the finale of Union X. First off, what is the box for? Well, given that there's been all of this discussion...
  3. isakiri

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Wasn't Geno already a mii costume in Smash 4? Honestly though, I'm very thankful that Sakurai did not give in and make Geno a playable character. There's absolutely no reason for a character from an RPG that very few people have actually played to be put into Smash. There's so many better...
  4. isakiri

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Anyone else curious about what Luxu's motivations are after this update? Like, he's always been a mischievous guy, especially as Xigbar. It makes it very hard for me to believe that Luxu's motivation is simply "because the master said so." There has to be more to it than that. He has too much...
  5. isakiri

Right before Sephiroth transforms into Safer Sephiroth in the trailer you can see him start to get the rainbow glow that you have after you break the smash ball but before you use your final smash. Safer Sephiroth is most definitely his final smash. Not to mention, almost every trailer for new...
  6. isakiri

Okay, but the point is that they don't directly say that it will end next year. The final chapter could go on for longer than 2021. Depends on how many episodes are in the final chapter.
  7. isakiri

What a relief to hear this. Thank the lord. And yeah, for a game that's just starting out, Dark Road has had very little story development so far. I mean, the first bit of it had a lot of story development but now it has most definitely stagnated and I find myself rarely playing the game...
  8. isakiri

Yeah. Getting really sick of these updates that tell us barely anything. It's such a slow burn and I hate it. I really wish that they would just finish off the UX story already but at this rate it's going to still be receiving story updates 5 years from now. What makes matters worse about UX is...
  9. isakiri

Has there even been any bosses added to world of light since launch? I feel like expecting a new boss to be added now is a pretty high hope. To be fair though, I haven't touched world of light since like the first week the game came out so I guess I wouldn't know.
  10. isakiri

Ephemer: Friends? Was the Master working with the darkness? Darkness: We don't need to work with people like you. This part kinda disproves the whole "since darkness isn't human and the MoM is 'old friends' with darkness then MoM must also not be a human" thing. Since he includes the Master in...
  11. isakiri

His alt costumes are already available for viewing on the smashbros website. They're all very plain aside from the last two. Edit: Based on the trailer, it looks like the wing is related to mechanics rather than costumes. Probably a joker arsene comeback mechanic again :/
  12. isakiri

Maybe just let the guy post his summary. Don't really see any harm in what he's doing especially when there are summaries that will come out in a few hours that will be more accurate/word for word translations.
Back