• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Isa_Lea23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Favorite re:Coded Keyblade & World and why?

My fave keyblade is oathkeeper dont know why i just really like it and think its cool looking fave World Hollow Bastion like the music theme to it and like the enemys on the level?
  2. I

Re:Coded secret ending

Re: Coded secret ending nice thans for the link to get all the trophies
  3. I

in recoded's ending...

so Terra did pass on his Darkness to Riku?
  4. I

How do you unlock the avatar sector

anyone know if u can do tag mode with anyone over wifi connection or does the person have to be close to u like in the same room?
  5. I

Re:Coded secret ending

Re: Coded secret ending how do u get trophies can someone please pm me and tell me how?
  6. I

How do you beat Cerberus and Hades ? (PLEASE HELP)

what master aqua said btw on your team do u get Cloud,Hercules,and Sora? cause i beat the cerberus and hades fight with just sora and Hercules?
  7. I

Birth By Sleep 'Special Edition'

now how come US didnt get that really cool art book?
  8. I

When did Terra Begin Feeling the darkness inside him

I am wondering when did Terra start feeling the darkness inside his heart did it start beggining when braig Tied Up Master Xehenort if anyone could explain that would be great.
  9. I

Which Character to chose?

go with Terra First,Then Ventus,and last Aqua
  10. I

do you think khbbs will be better???

ehh i will have to see how BBS turns out but KHBBS comes in 3rd for me KH 1 first COM 2nd
Back