• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Intoxication.jpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Help/Support ► It's Awkward for me.

Yup, that really sucks. And with things like Chrono Triger DS coming out, you really fucked yourself over. :/ Work for money. But does it really matter what color it is? Your sig says you're an artist, why not deck it out with some paint? make an original pattern? That's what I did to mine.
  2. I

What ruined Kingdom hearts 2 for me....

How narrow the game was. KHI had a strong, epic, memorable story. It also had mucho replayability, colorful worlds, and to top it off it actually made you think. KHII was set on such a narrow path a kindergartner could figure out anything it'd throw at them. Kingdom Hearts 1 had puzzles, causing...
  3. I

So how come Kairi forgot, and not Riku?

Riku had forged his soul (and body) With Xehanort's Heartless, so the only plausible explanation would be that that prevented him from memory loss. Also, him coming into contact with Roxas no doubt played a large part. We'll find out in 352/8 days or whatever it's called.
  4. I

Breaking The Rules

Instead of another member from here prancing over to FFI, I'm being a rebel and registering at it's retarded cousin/sister site. Hello.
Back