• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by InsanityOfRoxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Theory-Ven

you are all missunderstanding me i also said in my next post that Ven could live through BBS and that secret battle, then Ven lost his heart when Sora did, try reading all the posts.
  2. I

Theory-Ven

i dont know, i just brought it up cause it just came to me and i thought it was possible and Ven doesnt look that much older than sora even though ven is an adult, thats why i thought that.
  3. I

Theory-Ven

i said when they both lost thier hearts that doesnt mean Ven couldnt live through the battle or in BBS.
  4. I

Theory-Ven

Its been a while since i was here but i have a theory, i dont know if anyone said this please inform me if someone else did. What if Ven and Sora both lost there hearts at the same tie and somehow their bodies and hearts connected with eachother and that would be why Roxas and Ven look similar...
  5. I

something very strange

i was looking in wikipedia or what ever and i found this, i wass looking under the name Terra the knights name.... Terra Terra is Noa's Ra-Seru and is associated with wind. Terra initially takes the form of a she-wolf and raises Noa as her daughter, since Noa is too young for Terra to bind...
  6. I

Siefer and Leon?

Siefer and leon were both in FF8, but siefer and leon were the same age. however in kh2 in TT Siefer is at the age of 15, when in RG leon is at 20something. is it beacuse of different worlds or does it have a perpose? i just wanna know what you guys think about this.
  7. I

What level is Roxas?!?!

should i get it then even though i cant understand it. even though this is a kh forum and we are all fans.
  8. I

What level is Roxas?!?!

i got a question can you change the subtitles to english in the game cause i was thinking of ordering it. i know its voiced over in english.
  9. I

Kingdom Hearts:castle knights rp

story: Recrutments for the Castle Knights and Dark Citadel of Nobodies and Heartless..... a war has been started between the light and dark those with hearts and bodies and those without, takes place in the world The Land Of Battle Scars..... which side will you choose...
Back