• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iNerdz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Persona: The Arcana [Episode One: Questions] {Sign Ups/OOC}

Persona: The Arcana An iNerdz Production Episode One: Questions Note: I have not played any of the Persona games before P3, so I won’t make a (direct) reference to them in this rp. Some references to Philemon (sp?) are bound to be made eventually (wink). Another Note: The stuff in the...
  2. I

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

I meant like Aerith and Ansem's voices sounded like crap in the second one, at least in my opinion.
  3. I

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

Eh, actually bareable for Aerith and Ansem (Xehanort's heartless)? But in all seriousness, kh1 was something like magic when you played it. A whole new adventure where you didn't know what was coming next. Kh2 only built upon that, and only a little (not saying I didn't love it, cause I did).
  4. I

What's Happenin'?

Yup, another n00b. Hehe. Well actually, I first joined here back in like 06' as King_Scribbles (if anybody remembers the name lol). I know what you're thinking, hey, Nerdz, why didn't you just come back as Scribbles? I kinda forgot everything associated with that account, password, e-mail, yeah...
Back