• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Inept

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Question aout heartless in 358/2 days

Guess thats what happens when the question of the thread is answered in 2 to 3 posts lol ^_^;
  2. I

Question aout heartless in 358/2 days

I'm sure its a new heartless which is good :) always up for something new
  3. I

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

Re: Kingdom Hearts BBS is about Xehonart ^ Pretty much ended the thread right there
  4. I

what do you think the title BBS has to do with the characters?

^ pretty much a thread ender
  5. I

BBS Game Theory (DONT FLAME ME!!11)

Yes but unfourtunantly he continues to add to his theories -_- ...
  6. I

Sora..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...

Probably kairi ... i dunno its just ,... its a game with disney chars ... probably no gay aspects in it (not that there is anything wrong with being gay)
  7. I

That still dosent explain anything ,,. you still have to give us a legitimate reason upon which VAT would even give parts of their hearts away in the first place.... And in no way am i trying to flame or whatever, im just trying to make sense of this whole thing
  8. I

That has to do with anything you said ... how?
  9. I

I wouldnt really like a game were the whole point was running away from the antagonist ... dosnt seem like a good game idea to me ...
  10. I

hardest boss

Riku replica ... IV I belive it was ... I think i was stuck on that boss for awhile ...
  11. I

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

Not to sound like a fanboy but I dunno i've felt that axle and larxene have had a connection y'know?
  12. I

worst

That was probably my least favorite part of the game, not being able to customize riku's decks. I died alot with Riku lol (yeah I suck at the game ...)
  13. I

i need suggestions

I was never good at deck managment but i used a lot of high number cards and zero's, had at least 3 cure cards or more, 2 potions, and a few heartless/enemy cards. But im not very good at COM so *shrugs* i dunno
  14. I

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Didnt know that i'll give it a try, thanks
  15. I

King's Letter

Yeah its most likley a plee for help or somthing *shrugs* who knows?
Back