• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Indecisive Gamer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Indecisive Gamer

Question Regarding The Seekers of Darkness

Hey fellas, So this is just a slight twist on a post I saw early today. So props to them! Was it ever specified that someone must be part Nort to be a Seeker of Darkness? Because if that's not the case, could we expect to see Maleficent or any other dastardly Disney villans to be a SoD? Or...
  2. Indecisive Gamer

Which order do I take on the Organazation XIII members in KH2 FM/Remix?

If you're talking about the Absent Silhouettes I'd say Zexion but the Data battles in my opinion Axel is the easiest.
  3. Indecisive Gamer

Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 10 releasing 8/22 + Cover Art Revealed!

I haven't ever really read any of the manga. Is it is canon? Because I've heard people say it was and wasn't.
  4. Indecisive Gamer

Guardians of Light Roster

I remember reading a snipet of an interview where Nomura basically says something a long the lines of "you don't need a keyblade to be a GOL." So I started thinking of characters that could have the credentials to become one. Now I highly doubt that Nomura would throw in Pro Healer Donald and...
  5. Indecisive Gamer

Kingdom Hearts lll Battle Options

Before I get this started let me say that so far I'm diggin what Kh3 has in store for us. With that being said, does anyone else feel as if its a bit to much? Or feeling a little overwhelmed with all the options you'll have in a single battle? I mean back when I was 13 and Kh2 just came out I...
  6. Indecisive Gamer

Day and Night Cycle?

Soooo this is totally my first post on a forum and I may or may not being doing this correctly. :p I've decided to create an account rather than "stalking" from a distance. Anyway, I was thinking about some of my hopes and wishes for Kingdom Hearts lll and I thought having a day and night time...
Back