• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Inarx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? Well, if you want the chests, then yeah, flowmotion is going to be used in ALL worlds. Though, that's a downside with the flowmotion imo. It's a bit too easy getting to the chests. You don't feel that frustration of...
  2. I

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? Suppose that's true. ...Well, if I get used to it, it probably will help. But it'll probably take some time XD.
  3. I

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? The Claw...? >.>;; Ouh, well in that case, all is good :P On another note. Anyone else who's getting the feeling that Riku does a lot more damage than Sora?
  4. I

Gamestop Promotional Stuff

Nope. I went over there to buy it yesterday, and there was nothing at all. It wasn't even on the shelves. I asked the cashier to make check if they even had it, and luckily he pulled it out from behind the counter, I think there were about three copies.
  5. I

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? So, I Just signed up after seeing this thread. I'm currently playing in the Grid, finished Riku's and currently trying to defeat that evil-Tron. And I'll have to agree with Shails. The Dream Eaters are adorable. I...
Back