• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by In_a_Quandary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. In_a_Quandary

soo a few things i didn't get(spoilers)

Useless comment alert: I personally believe that Roxas gave Axel the WINNER stick to commemorate the friendship between them before it fractured.
  2. In_a_Quandary

Type the KH characters (MBTI)

I'm surprised there isn't already a thread made for this. (I've search the entire forum and found only one measly post [by Jelai] that mentions it.) For those of you who are unfamiliar with MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), it's a test that assesses one's personality on the scales of...
  3. In_a_Quandary

Roxas x Xion art

Colour pencils on paper. I finished this a couple of days ago and thought I'd post it here (in addition to the respective fanclub thread). Please refrain from bashing my drawing if you dislike the couple. Constructive feedback regarding the drawing itself is fine. Oh, and I can't draw clothing...
  4. In_a_Quandary

What do you Think about Xion?

I meant she had no (noticeable) impact on the KH => KHII continuity. Of course when her (forgotten) existence is unearthed in the future, there will be consequences. Thanks, but I don't have any intention of arguing with Xion-haters. Even I have to admit that some of their reasons for hating...
  5. In_a_Quandary

You have me again. I'm really not thinking through all this properly. *sighs* Guess I have to resign myself to the conclusion that Xion's presence makes absolutely no difference on the overall plot...
  6. In_a_Quandary

Hmm, are we still operating on 'Xion didn't exist' hypothetical situation? Say Roxas leaves the Org after regaining Sora's C.O memories. Since he knows this would mean a literal death sentence, he would make himself scarce. Not only will Riku have difficulty tracking him because of this, but...
  7. In_a_Quandary

Bah, I knew you'd see the flaw in that argument. I saw it mere moments after I posted. Would Roxas have willingly gone with Riku and given up his chance at life to merge with Sora for supposed 'completion', though? I think not.
  8. In_a_Quandary

As Smile said, Roxas had been expressly denied access to Castle Oblivion. In the event that Roxas receives Sora's memories of C.O, Axel would have been able to bullshit it away as past memories, since Roxas never had the opportunity to familiarize himself with C.O's interiors and hence recognize...
  9. In_a_Quandary

Deep Dive was merely a concept trailer. Are you referring to the following scene, then? Xemnas: I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you. Roxas: Who are you? Xemnas: I'm what's left. Or...maybe I'm all there ever was. Roxas: I meant your name. Xemnas: My name is of no importance. What...
  10. In_a_Quandary

It begs the question of how Roxas had come by that particular tidbit of information, considering the higher-up's (including Axel's) unrelenting efforts to withhold it from him. Had circumstances remained static, I'm certain he would have been content to continue smacking Heartless around with...
  11. In_a_Quandary

Indeed, but I had wondered whether such a reason would actually be enough. If you don't mind me asking, how so?
  12. In_a_Quandary

Xion's primary importance lies in her being the catalyst that spurs Roxas to leave the Org. It can be argued that Roxas would have (inevitably) come to that decision on his own, but I guess the game developers wanted to create a reason more substantial than being withheld vital information about...
  13. In_a_Quandary

Fanfiction ► twilight lullaby

Thank you. This fic was more or less experimental - I don't make a habit of writing in first-person, let alone first-person that doesn't involve some aspect of technical/archaic language. I'm glad it turned out so well. The cutscene of Xion's death did actually make me cry the first time - and...
  14. In_a_Quandary

Fanfiction ► twilight lullaby

- Title: twilight lullaby Genre: Angst Rating: K+ Warning(s): KH 358/2 Days Spoilers, naturally. And lots of pathos. Plot Summary: Upon the sunset-stained ledge he sits, oblivious to her presence and the words she wishes she could speak. RokuShion friendship. Disclaimer: KH isn’t mine...
  15. In_a_Quandary

Fanfiction ► For the Sadness of Xion.

While this is well-written, it fits the 'exposition/biography' format far better than it does 'fanfiction'.
Back