• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by imtherealnamine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► Victorian Nightmare

oo i liked it can't wait for more i like the made up places and how you originated the ideas too
  2. I

Fanfiction ► Blizz Fate

really good i liked it (25 character rule)
  3. I

Fanfiction ► nothing to live for

well i hope this one truens out better..actually this is a dream i had last night i thought i could turn it into a story. it doesnt have any dialog and it will prolly be done in 3 chapters. though the charactars arnt who i dreamed of as it was me and other people so i changed them lol. well i...
  4. I

Fanfiction ► i dont really know what to call it...you can give me ideas though

well im just gonna quit it isnt verry good and no one is reading it ..i dont know how to delete threads so its a waste sorry
  5. I

Fanfiction ► i dont really know what to call it...you can give me ideas though

tell me if you like it...or if you dont but be nice about it please its my first fan fic i know my spelling and grammar are a bit off lol ... ok here it goes (asuming they are not nobodies but their own person) chapter 1~ king micky decided to pick 12 members for his new court, it was...
  6. I

Fanfiction ► I wanna feel something

yes it was a little confusing i had to read i a few times....roxas is the one in the wreck right?...but over all i was a good story
  7. I

Which character do you hate in CoM?

screw this marluxia was awsome nuf said i freaking hate captain hook cause the battle was too hard lol and he threw presents lol
  8. I

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

well i hope it does it better lol or ill learn japaneese to get it lol
  9. I

Royal Form! (its never gonna happen but isnt it beuatiful?)

i wish it would its awsomeness!!!
  10. I

out of 10 how good was kh2

7 or 10 cause it was to much talkie less action
  11. I

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

heck yes i signed...........
  12. I

what do you people think the keyblade would look like without a keychain

ok pretty much explainitory what do you people think the keyblade would look like without a keychain or does it have to have a keychain to exist? the kingdom key is a keychain so what would it look like with out it?? any ideas? ps(im not sure if there is a thread like this dont get mad at me...
  13. I

Has anyone beat KH2 with Sora having only a three hit combo?

i finished it with the 3 hit combos i cant member what they were but yea i wanna try beating kh1 with only like 3 abilities that would seem really hard
  14. I

i guess someone could who is really skilled and can heal fast otherwise it would maybe seem pretty hard
  15. I

sebo0910 your right its happened to me i ask a question and everyone started chewing me out for it im sure he is talking about abilities right
Back