• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by immblueversion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

KINGDOM HEARTS 20th Anniversary site launches

I have wonderful news, my friends: the chess set description has finally, officially identified who each of the gold and silver pieces used in the game is meant to represent. It can all be found under "Additional Information". Gold pieces, from left to right: Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas...
  2. I

What does this scene means?

The three hearts belong to Aqua, Ven, and Terra. They're the guardians whose hearts he's already passed through besides his own.
  3. I

News ► KH - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack Track List Revealed

They should have let Yoko or anyone else handle the orchestration, like this version. I mean, just listen to this. It's the final boss theme, but it sounds final boss-y:
  4. I

News ► KH - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] - Original Soundtrack Track List Revealed

Update: The official website corrected the title of Disc 7, Track 2. It is now officially L'Impeto Oscuro -Young Xehanort- as it should be.
  5. I

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I'm still approaching the news with caution, but I could dig a CG series if it doesn't look all that different from the openings.
  6. I

Xions heart is trapped!

I distinctly remember someone getting an in-battle screenshot of Xion showing her yellow eyes many months ago, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. But I suppose that doesn't matter anymore. Still, it'd be nice to have it on hand because it was pretty kickass.
  7. I

Anything new from the KH Series Character Files book?

It's been out for at least two days now, and no one's said a single thing about it from what I can see here. I remember people hopped on that info we got on Xigbar last December, but now...nothing. Isn't there anyone who's been following this stuff?
  8. I

Patch 1.10 released

Could someone check the final battles of Re Mind? I want to see if they added subtitles or fixed the audio for the guardians' interplay. It was a problem for the Japanese version, too.
  9. I

Kingdom Hearts 3 First Released Vs Remind Now

I'd say the closing of the saga was mainly just for Xehanort (chronology-wise) and the horrible things the heroes went through specifically because of him.
  10. I

Kingdom Hearts 3 First Released Vs Remind Now

I'm still of the impression that every game released after KH2--or if you think that's a stretch, then at least 3D and 0.2--is a part of the story that is "KH3". As Caddicarus put it in his review, the story of KH3 is one long crescendo to the final battle with Xehanort that all the previous...
  11. I

I have a few questions about Kingdom Hearts III.

I'm surprised there are people who can't find any joke even on its own. Like Riku momentarily pictured Aqua as the kind of happy-go-lucky idiot goofball who'd have a tea party with Groucho glasses in the immediate aftermath of heart-threatening danger.
  12. I

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

Whoever translated that missed the part that mentions Double Form in the first Q/A.
  13. I

KH3 References

I'm unsure myself; I just wrote down what's shown in the video. It could go both ways, and "wizard" and "sorcerer" aren't exactly the most unsynonymous words.
  14. I

KH3 References

Station of Awakening The tutorial has shot-for-shot references to the opening and first Darkside battle of KH1. "There are seven hearts to save" - Sora has to save seven hearts in the Final World (Riku, Aqua, Goofy, Donald, Ventus, Mickey, and Axel). Olympus "I was a little off again. Sorry!"...
Back