• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iLexi-chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

A PRESENT FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING BIRTH BY SLEEP!! =D

That was Awesome! -claps-
  2. I

Reason why Atlantica isn't in BBS

KH1 Atlantica was an Optional world??????? ....Wow... And i don't think it will NEVER be in BBS...
  3. I

Vanitas is Kairi's Grandmother.

LOL! I hight dought it's Kairi's grandma...>> But who ever it is has the most best laugh for Vanitas!xD
  4. I

Pete Banishment

Because the way he dresses and scared mostly everyone there..-nodnod-
  5. I

Vanitas=Aqua?

Did you ever get a chance to hear is most creepy laugh coming from Vaintas? lol I don't think its Aqua... But good theroy by the way~
  6. I

bbs sad ending

Aqua wont die! >> She is to Awesomel to die! WAIT TILL THE GAME COMES OUT!
  7. I

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: REST OF FAMITSU SCANS!! Sweeeett. Love the CGI <3
  8. I

hey guys i thought you would like to know

What the hell...??? Snuggies is just a backwards jacket....Use the KH jacket as a Snuggie! >> Anyways..Thats cool! xD I rather have a KH blanket too...>>
  9. I

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Wow. Both look cute! Can't wait!!
  10. I

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

Wait...Wheres the trailer?
  11. I

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! ORLY?! Axel in BBS. I was thinking he would be in BBS since like like half of the org is in there WOOOHOOOo! How about a vid of Lea{Axel}?
  12. I

Is Terra Still Alive?

Uhh.. No he isn't dead..>>
  13. I

They better have a journal

They will have a Journal of couse. >> EVERY KH game has a journal. Jiminy wrote the journal in KH, KHCOM,KH2 Roxas did as well. So i may be Ven who is writing it. Who knows..
  14. I

KHRECOM anniversary

Really?! I didn't notice.. I remember the day i got it.. I think????? OH! i got it for X-mas last year Love me daddy!<3
  15. I

ienzo/zexion

OMG! Ienzo/Zexion is so cute as a KID! lol! CAN WAIT FOR THE GAME TO COME OUT! x3
Back